Thread: Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 1st - 4th February 2021

Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 1st - 4th February 2021

Monday 1st February - 2021 Season Premiere

Colby's life hangs in the balance. Alf gives Kieran a firm warning. Dean tells Bella the shocking truth.

Tuesday 2nd February

The Parata brothers' luck runs thin. Bella stumbles across a secret. Kieran does his best to fit in.

Wednesday 3rd February

Dean calls in a favour from the old crew. Justin returns to work. Ziggy's pushed into a corner.

Thursday 4th February

A mysterious woman arrives into town. Justin gets serious with Ziggy. Christian looks for a place to live.

BTTB
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 26-01-2021 at 21:40. Reason: Thurs spoilers added

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (20-01-2021)

Apparently there will be an episode on Thurs Feb 4 now, so spoilers have been added.

im sure there is a free van for dr christian

I think its time for the brother and sister combo of Justin and Tori to get their own houses !! Summer Bay is full of share houses. Maybe Leah can use the land that her house that got burned down by Hunter (and he got away with it )was on and build a house ? Being a Cafe owner and a mechanic shop owner they'd have a few dollarydoo's!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rowdydog12 For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (28-01-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdydog12 View Post
    I think its time for the brother and sister combo of Justin and Tori to get their own houses !! Summer Bay is full of share houses. Maybe Leah can use the land that her house that got burned down by Hunter (and he got away with it )was on and build a house ? Being a Cafe owner and a mechanic shop owner they'd have a few dollarydoo's!
    Leah eventually sold the land. When the house burned down, the House insurance had lapsed so she didn't have the money to rebuild at that time, but she still owned the land. This was never mentioned again (although it was discussed on the forum a number of times whenever Leah needed money etc), but eventually a few years later she did sell the land, & if my memory serves me right she used (some of) the money to buy her stake in the Diner business (although I stand corrected if anyone remembers differently as to what she used the money for).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (28-01-2021)

She might of used the cash for her new look ?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rowdydog12 For This Useful Post:

CuriousCase (31-01-2021), Pantherboy (29-01-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdydog12 View Post
    Yes! Biggest mistake burning down Leah's home. Time to get rid of that ugly Farmhouse set and build something new. I always really liked Amanda Vale's house. That set should have stay.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CuriousCase For This Useful Post:

Rowdydog12 (01-02-2021)

Nowtolove.com.au article with new trailer video:

Home And Away's new teaser gives the first proper look at River Boy Heath Braxton?s return so cue the fan-girl squealing
    ''The arrival. The kiss. The return.''

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...n-return-66665

We probably don't need to tell you that the week you've been waiting for - Home And Away's 2021 season return ? has finally arrived.

Despite being one night into the four episodes set to drop this week, Channel Seven has dropped a juicy trailer for all the drama to come tonight and the rest of the week.

When they say "brace yourselves" they sure do mean it.

"The Arrival 💁 The Kiss 💋 The Return 😎 is all the drama you need in your life right now," the caption to the teaser reads.

The arrival

This is none other than Aussie TV icon Bridie Carter, known best for her role as Tess in McLeod's Daughters.

Bridie's character, Susie, can be seen making some serious moves on John, but is she genuinely interested in the stalwart character or is there something more sinister at play?

"It's one of the best roles I've ever played," Bridie recently told TV WEEK.

"Susie is so intriguing, and confident about who she is. It was so much fun to play out with Shane, and I've had a ball playing out this story."

The kiss

We're just going to say it, we're Team Tane.

Sorry Dean, we simply can't enough of the steamy chemistry between the hunky newcomer and Ziggy.

After a heated night together in last year's finale, tensions are still at an all-time high. Only, this year Tane is making his intentions very clear ? planting a kiss straight on Ziggy in public.

"Just something for you to think about," Tane cooly says.

Someone throw a bucket of water on us, we need to cool off.

The arrival

Summer Bay's worst kept secret has been the return of River Boy Heath Braxton aka Dan Ewing.

Even though we knew it was coming, doesn't make it any less exciting.

In this teaser we get the first good glimpse at the favourite's highly anticipated comeback.

The River Boy has been called to town to help Tane and Ari with their blackmailers.

"Who the hell are you?" one menacing gang member asks as Heath gets out of a truck all gorgeously brooding.

"Heath Braxton and you muppets are on River Boy turf," he responds.

Hot damn, it is on and we are excited.

Thread Information