Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Press Office Spoilers week 16 (18th - 22th Apr 05) -PHIL'S BACK!

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    No I couldn't careless either I feel he's had his day but I don't really care
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

i cant wait till phil back i think he coming back in 2weeks.
    danny moon please come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As if Phil's back! I thought there was something about him taking some hostages in the Vic? Was that just a rumour? Ah well, can't wait for all this, sounds good!

Katie

Talking

that sounds brilliant! thats the reason i need to start watching easties again cant wait

Dunno, i'm glad he's back but i'd also of prefered it to be Grant with little (or big as the case may be) Courtney. It was Courtney, right?!?
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah21
    4th - 8th Apr 05
    Erm am i the only one to rerlise this, but haven't you got the dates wrong?

eh?
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

Aren't they from Mon 4th to Fri 8th April?

Quote Originally Posted by sarah21
    Monday

Pauline has a crisis about her age and role in life.Trying to cheer her up, Dot throws a surprise birthday party for the two of them. Jim warns Dot against telling Pauline about Chloe but once the two of them are talking Dot eventually tells her. Upset that everyone knew but her, Pauline leaves Dot’s promising she won’t tell Sonia that she knows about Chloe…

Elsewhere, an unidentified man makes a call at Pat’s house.With no one home, he doesn’t leave a message. Chrissie is unnerved when she goes to the barrel store and hears something moving, but nobody seems to be there.The mystery man then watches Pat and Billy return home from the Vic and shocks Billy when he comes through the back door…

Tuesday

Phil tells Billy that he needs £3,000 so he can visit Grant in Rio. With Sam away, he asks Billy to collect the money from the businesses.Trying to reassure Phil that the businesses are fine, Billy tells him that he no longer works for Sam and is unable to get hold of that amount of cash.

Later, Billy leaves Phil at Pat’s while he goes out to try and raise the money, but it’s not long before the police arrive in the Square looking for Phil. He’s forced to leave Pat’s and heads into Ian’s backyard. However, when Ian comes face to face with Phil he rushes back into the house, but Phil pushes his way in after him.

Thursday

There’s tension at the Fowlers’ when Pauline makes barbed comments towards Martin and Sonia about keeping secrets.When Ian finds Pauline at the allotments she tells him about Chloe and he’s shocked by her decision – she wants to get Chloe back. Elsewhere, Chrissie decides on an old English heroes fancy dress theme for a St George’s Day party.

Friday

It’s the day of Chrissie’s St George’s Day fancy dress party, and Mo has arranged to get hold of some outfits through one of her contacts. However, the 007 costumes she was expecting turn out to be Henry VIII costumes instead.

Elsewhere, Johnny tries his best to make amends with Tina. He leaves a gift with Pat when he’s unable to find her, but Pat feels caught in the middle. Pat tells Johnny that if he can’t give Tina what she wants, then he should let her go.

Meanwhile, Dot and Jim discuss what they should buy with their money but they both have very different ideas. Dot sends Jim off to buy a sofa but he spots a car…

Sounds a VERY good week! Phil is back, and oh Dot, did you have one sherry too many?? ;)

Yes there's some great stuff coming up. The storyline with Chloe isn't over, great! Why did Dot have to tell Pauline about Chloe if Sonia had said goodbye to her and walked away? Dot knows what Pauline would do if she found out. Dot wanted Sonia to leave her daughter alone and now she's got Pauline involved, it's just made it even more difficult for her. If Sonia's trying to move on with her life, this is the last thing she needs.

I'm looking forward to the episodes with Phil, I know he's only back for 2 episodes, but later in the year he will be back permanenly and that will be fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by Mordor
    Aren't they from Mon 4th to Fri 8th April?
    Wrong dates its 18/04/05-22/04/05

Thread Information