Page 3 of 122 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: AutoGraphs

i sent away for louisa lyttons autograoh but have had no reply yet - has anyone else got an autograph from her?

I got michelle Ryans autograph this morning,I only sent off for her autograph a month ago!!!
    ***JCLC4and shanniseva***

i sent off for shana swash autograph last october and joe swash but still nothing

ummm i sent off for Michelle Ryan's autograph early last year and i got it back in about a month but maybe she wasn't as busy then so she had more time to reply. as for chrissie's autograph hers took a little longer and i sent of for sam mitchells autograph about 1-2 mnths ago but still no reply and alfie aka shane richie always takes a long time.

has any 1 actually got kim/sam mitchell's autograph nobody knows cause i sent mine away bout 3months ago

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    Hiya Layne!
    its the 7th april today, did you mean 7th march?
    sounds like you did everything right though. but i wouldnt know for sure seeing as ive never sent for any
    Yeh i did mean march sorry!!
    I'm just really impatient!I'll guess i just have to sit tight and wait, i sent away for them as soon as i could because Kim and Michelle are leaving and Tracy-Ann is like my Fav Acteress so.....
    I also send away for Jake & Joel's but that was only at the start of this month so i'll have to wait a while for them!
    Thnks for all your help everyone,I'll let you know when i get them!
    If u ever do!!
    Luv ya all
    Layne
    x x x

it did say in the ee website that i can take while
    *Roxy*

I've seen Friends Become Enemys right before my eyes!

So do you put all the requests in the same envelope then? It says 'put all the letters in one envelope' and then it says 'mark the envelope with the actor/actress's name'.
    What if there is more then one?

So how does that work?
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

you put each letter in a diffrent envelope
    *Roxy*

I've seen Friends Become Enemys right before my eyes!

I'm going to send away for Stacey, Ruby, Jake, Danny, Kat and Sam tomorrow. Has anyone got any autographs from them.

I'm given up hope of getting Chrissie and Alfie's autograph. They must be REALLY busy if it takes them this long to reply.

Quote Originally Posted by .:Kitz:.
    So do you put all the requests in the same envelope then? It says 'put all the letters in one envelope' and then it says 'mark the envelope with the actor/actress's name'.
    What if there is more then one?

So how does that work?
    i think that you write each actor/actress a separate letter/request and put it in an envelope with their name on it. then you put all the envelopes in one big envelope to send away so you only need one stamp but so it can easily seen who the requests are for

Thread Information