Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corrie Spoilers 29th June - 3rd July

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Interesting that the spoilers above do not mention the Geoff/Yasmeen story, but the TV trailers for this week are concentrating on it. Curious?
    Trailers do not give anything away though .. I always worry when they do that as the anticipation usually is a let down for me when it comes to the reveal .. although it seems pretty clear Geoff will get his comeuppance and no letting off with anything being excused ....

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Trailers do not give anything away though .. I always worry when they do that as the anticipation usually is a let down for me when it comes to the reveal .. although it seems pretty clear Geoff will get his comeuppance and no letting off with anything being excused ....
    The trailer doesn't give anything away, but it just seems to odd to me that that's what they are going with when the spoilers don't mention the story at all.

The trailer doesn't give anything away, but it just seems to odd to me that that's what they are going with when the spoilers don't mention the story at all.
    They keep mentioning "Corrie In June" .... looks like the court case happens in July .. they might have prepared the trailer not knowing for sure when things will happen due to covid-19 ???

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

parkerman (29-06-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    They keep mentioning "Corrie In June" .... looks like the court case happens in July .. they might have prepared the trailer not knowing for sure when things will happen due to covid-19 ???
    Yes, that makes sense that the new timetable has thrown out the timing, but then, why still run the trailer as it is. Surely it wouldn't be too difficult just to change the word June to July.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Perdita (29-06-2020)

Yes, that makes sense that the new timetable has thrown out the timing, but then, why still run the trailer as it is. Surely it wouldn't be too difficult just to change the word June to July.
    We, the viewers, are always noticing continuity errors in storylines/costumes.. maybe they have not realised that they could have changed that? Or maybe they just have not given any spoilers on purpose to keep viewers in suspense ... occasionally they are keeping things secret..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

parkerman (29-06-2020)

does geoff go see or telephone yas

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Think he applies for visiting order.. Yasmeen probably agrees to see him as she feels so guilty..

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Haven't seen any evidence of it. I don't think it would be allowed, given the circumstances.

Haven't seen any evidence of it. I don't think it would be allowed, given the circumstances.
    yes thought the same, it could be next week

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

parkerman (30-06-2020)

I agree. Plus the fact, Yasmeen was told she could not visit Geoff when she had her bail hearing.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

parkerman (01-07-2020)

Thread Information