Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 8th - 12th June 2020

Neighbours Spoilers 8th - 12th June 2020

Neighbours TV listings spoilers:

Aust Pace!

So it seems the 'someone special' returning is indeed Roxy.

Monday 8 June

- Andrea starts getting pally with prison guard Owen.
    - Dee pays Heather a visit and meets friendly prison guard Owen.
    - Sheila tells Kyle she doesn't approve of him and Roxy.
    - After a lot of intrusive questions, Aaron is determined to write a letter of complaint about the foster care interview.

Tuesday 9 June

- Aaron and David jump to the conclusion that they have failed.
    - Paul refuses to let Aaron and David give up hope.
    - After learning that Dee has called off the search for her biological father, Toadie enlists the help of his private investigator.
    - Dee and Heather are selected by Owen for a special visitor gardening program, giving them the chance to bond.
    - Elly makes an announcement that lifts David and Aaron's spirits.

Wednesday 10 June

- Roxy learns that Sheila doesn't want her and Kyle together (but decides she won't let Sheila intimidate her).
    - Aaron and David are shocked to meet their foster child Emmett who is 13, not 2.
    - Just when Roxy decides to give things a go with Kyle, she finds him on a date at The Waterhole.

Thursday 11 June

- The Erinsborough Writers' Festival is coming, which will see a new book released that hits a little close to home for Ramsay Street residents.
    - Doing some work experience for Toadie, Mackenzie finds some files with Grant's name on them.
    - Mackenzie's tenuous relationship with her dad comes under threat.
    - After overhearing Aaron and David's reservations about his age, Emmett runs away.

Friday 12 June

- Andrea and Owen hatch a cruel plan for Dee during her gardening visit with Heather.
    - Susan and Karl confront Olivia about her book and vent their disgust (the title is "The Devil You Know" and features Finn Kelly).
    - Mackenzie's plan to read her childhood diary at the writers' festival is thrown into doubt when she learns the real reason Grant is in Erinsborough.
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 02-06-2020 at 00:09. Reason: Some extra spoilers from TV Week added

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bayfan (02-06-2020), ChrisRF (31-05-2020), joaardvark (31-05-2020), mcleanclan (01-06-2020), MellBee (01-06-2020), nallak (31-05-2020), Ruffed_lemur (01-06-2020)

Ugh its true

Dee and Andrea change places

At least Dee wouldnt be in jail long but Andrea loose is dumb
    Last edited by its.like.that; 31-05-2020 at 20:06.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to its.like.that For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (31-05-2020)

Yes, unfortunately it appears the rumour will be true. I wonder if Andrea will try & snatch Hugo before they realise there has been a 'switcheroo'...?

This is part of a TV Week article today:

"Prison Break

Andrea sets her sights on naive prison guard Owen and it doesn't take much to convince him to help her.

Meanwhile, Dee visits her mother Heather, despite her choice to do so ending her relationship with Toadie. Unfortunately for Dee, disaster strikes at the hands of her own sister. Owen shuts down the prison, locking Dee out in the yard with Andrea.

Dee falls unconscious and when she wakes up, she realises there has been a nasty switcheroo. She is stuck in jail and Andrea has vanished. Dee feels terrified but has only one avenue: enlisting the help of her mother and fellow inmate, Heather."

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (02-06-2020), Ruffed_lemur (01-06-2020)

I was thinking about her taking Hugo too. Still think this will be part of Ellies exit too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    Yes, unfortunately it appears the rumour will be true. I wonder if Andrea will try & snatch Hugo before they realise there has been a 'switcheroo'...?

This is part of a TV Week article today:

"Prison Break

Andrea sets her sights on naive prison guard Owen and it doesn't take much to convince him to help her.

Meanwhile, Dee visits her mother Heather, despite her choice to do so ending her relationship with Toadie. Unfortunately for Dee, disaster strikes at the hands of her own sister. Owen shuts down the prison, locking Dee out in the yard with Andrea.

Dee falls unconscious and when she wakes up, she realises there has been a nasty switcheroo. She is stuck in jail and Andrea has vanished. Dee feels terrified but has only one avenue: enlisting the help of her mother and fellow inmate, Heather."

I hope they kill off Andrea, no more fears for Toadie that she will kidnap Hugo and that he and Dee can have a happy life together! I love seeing those two in a relationship, have been since they first got together and ended up getting married all those years ago.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mirjam For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (01-06-2020)

In reality Dee would just have to talk to a guard and someone would check her finger prints and voila freedom!

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (01-06-2020), lizann (02-06-2020), MellBee (01-06-2020), Mirjam (01-06-2020), tammyy2j (02-06-2020)

I have added in a few extra spoilers from the TV Week Soap Diary to the original post (they are in Italics). TV Week is saying that foster kid Emmett is 13 not 9, as per the original spoilers, so I have amended this (from the photos we have seen he does look more 13 than 9 - EDIT: & I believe the actor playing him is 15)
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 02-06-2020 at 03:23.

I am sick of the Dee/Andrea/Heather storyline

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

courseiam (02-06-2020), Giacomantonio (05-06-2020), kayuqtuq (03-06-2020), MellBee (02-06-2020), Mirjam (02-06-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I am sick of the Dee/Andrea/Heather storyline
    Me too

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mirjam For This Useful Post:

MellBee (02-06-2020)

Me three it's tiresome. Tho I'd love to see Dee back with Toad as a regular character

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (02-06-2020), Mirjam (02-06-2020), Pantherboy (02-06-2020)

Thread Information