Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 8th - 12th June 2020

Definitely feels like the Dee/Andrea/Heather well is completely dry. The switcheroo sounds lame, but will probably be uncovered pretty quickly, so that's a plus.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Danners9 For This Useful Post:

catholly (02-06-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Danners9 View Post
    Definitely feels like the Dee/Andrea/Heather well is completely dry. The switcheroo sounds lame, but will probably be uncovered pretty quickly, so that's a plus.
    Its there way of writing the 3 out until Madeline wants another guest stint.

My guess is Andrea runs away, Dee goes back to Byron and resurfaces again when Andre does

Quote Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
    Its there way of writing the 3 out until Madeline wants another guest stint.

My guess is Andrea runs away, Dee goes back to Byron and resurfaces again when Andre does
    Wrapping up a guest spot in a way that allows all three characters to leave is fine; that's the nature of a guest role.

We're on the 3rd incarnation of this routine now and more like this could lead to diminishing returns. Shorter but more frequent spots may be better, progressing the story in the background. Permanent roles are unlikely. Or (like you say) a major twist to create a new dynamic for next time might be a better way to go with it.

It would be nice if Dee could, do a Clive and pop in and out. Get rid of heather and Andrea tho.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

courseiam (09-06-2020), kayuqtuq (03-06-2020), MellBee (02-06-2020)

I’m not really feeling the Dee & Toadie relationship still. It just doesn’t feel right but I just can’t take seeing Toadie break down again if she leaves. I’m wondering if Dee will become a main character once Elly leaves? I hope she does her hair brown cause all I see is the wig when I look at her.
    Last edited by Kyzaah; 02-06-2020 at 14:28.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyzaah For This Useful Post:

catholly (02-06-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I am sick of the Dee/Andrea/Heather storyline
    me too

dees been nipping in and out of the prison that often its no surprise shes in the permanently

Quote Originally Posted by Kyzaah View Post
    I’m not really feeling the Dee & Toadie relationship still. It just doesn’t feel right but I just can’t take seeing Toadie break down again if she leaves. I’m wondering if Dee will become a main character once Elly leaves? I hope she does her hair brown cause all I see is the wig when I look at her.
    Madeleine hinted recently that she would be okay with a more permanent role so hopefully her next stint will be much longer

And please leave Andrea and Heather in prison where they belong we don't need to see them again

Thinking about it, 100% Andrea does something with Aster I think. Definitely part of Ellie's exit story.

Thread Information