Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 25th - 29th May 2020

Neighbours Spoilers 25th - 29th May 2020

Neighbours TV Listings spoilers:

AUST PACE

Monday 25 May

- Shaun continues to notice Elly's resistnace to leave the house, even with Aster's vaccinations due.
    - Toadie worries that Dee is being played by Heather, deciding to take matters into his own hands.
    - Hendrix tries to bring Karl and Susan back together.

Tuesday 26 May

- Dee and Toadie reach a compromise about Heather.
    - Aaron and David have secured a foster carer assessment.
    - Bea suggests to Shaun that he watch Finn's video diaries to see where it all went wrong.

Wednesday 27 May

- Shaun tries to confide in Elly about Finn, but she's still not ready to talk.
    - Paul tries to use the Biggest Morning Tea prep to get under Pierce's skin.
    - Rattled by some hard-hitting questions, David and Aaron wonder if they're ready to foster a child.

Thursday 28 May

- The Biggest Morning Tea is a success, with plenty of bidders throwing their cash at Ned's artwork.
    - Chloe, Pierce and Naomi celebrate their success in the Canning's spa.
    - Shaun announces he's leaving for Switzerland, reassuring Elly he'll be back when he can be a better father.

Friday 29 May

- Dipi and Shane discuss the possibility of Grant coming to Erinsborough for his Worksafe case.
    - Toadie's resentment towards Dee and Heather continues to build.
    - Noami hears the rumour Paul is spreading about Chloe being attracted to her and an idea comes to mind.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Aussieguy (22-05-2020), ChrisRF (17-05-2020), lesleywilki (17-05-2020), MellBee (06-06-2020), nallak (17-05-2020), Ruffed_lemur (17-05-2020), Sufyaan (17-05-2020)

I thought Shaun would be around a bit longer. (Not sure how leaving his baby will make him a better father? )Maybe he'll come back to take Elly to Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by yeschef77 View Post
    I thought Shaun would be around a bit longer. (Not sure how leaving his baby will make him a better father? )Maybe he'll come back to take Elly to Switzerland
    Yeah everyone is acting quite selfish towards Shaun they seem to be telling him to bottle up his feelings as it’s too hard to talk about Finn but I think they have to realise that Finn is his brother as if he isn’t going to talk or think about Finn.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bordercollie For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (23-05-2020)

We have at least 2 weeks, maybe 3 of Ellie after this week so I think she will decide to go to Switzerland when she realises how much she needs Shaun in Aster's life

7. The Following User Says Thank You to its.like.that For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (22-05-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
    We have at least 2 weeks, maybe 3 of Ellie after this week so I think she will decide to go to Switzerland when she realises how much she needs Shaun in Aster's life
    Lets hope so.

And she can take her teenage friend Chloe with her too.

Thread Information