Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 18th - 22nd May

Cool Emmerdale Spoilers 18th - 22nd May

How does Vinny get on with his new friend at the scrapyard?

Harriett cant help feeling guilty about what she does next

Leanna's war against Leyla goes up a notch.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Thank you.

Exclamation Emmerdale Spoilers 18th - 22nd May 2020

Monday 18 May 2020 at 19:00 on ITV

In the vestry, Harriet and Malone are in mid-argument but she's annoyed and he offers to leave.

Later, when Dawn arrives at the church, we see Malone is buttoning up his shirt in the vestry, having just been intimate with Harriet. Dawn leaves unaware, while Harriet tells Malone they were a mistake.

Meanwhile, Charity marches into the HOP office, demanding information from Priya on Rakesh and Kirin. Priya has no idea of their whereabouts.

Elsewhere, Liam and Leanna set up a make-up dinner. When Leanna is late, she fumes to see Liam is with Leyla.

Also today, Moira and Cain continue to talk about their divorce. They slip back into easy banter, but soon there is an argument, shattering their moment.

Wednesday 20 May 2020 at 19:00 on ITV

Harriet feels guilty over her liaison with Malone. Despite her being distant, Will is hopeful he can win her back.

Meanwhile, Al tries to speak with Jai. Jai refuses to listen, only prepared to speak with Al about work matters from now on.

Elsewhere, Vinny tells Mandy how delighted he is that Alex has got more hours and tells his mum she will like him when they meet.

Also today, Leyla fears she has ruined things with Liam.

Friday 22 May 2020 at 19:00 on ITV

Lydia tells Mandy that she thinks Vinny might have a lady friend. They both wonder if the 'Alex' he keeps mentioning is actually a girl and soon Mandy looks at his social media to find out more.

Meanwhile, Leanna loathes Leyla more and more. When the wedding office gets trashed, Leyla know exactly who to blame.

Elsewhere, Will fears he has totally blown it.

Digital Spy

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-05-2020), haraway (07-04-2021), lizann (12-05-2020), tammyy2j (20-05-2020), Vikki (16-05-2020)

naughty harriet in the church

I think I'm just fooling myself with wanting Cain & Moira to get back together. But I just cant help it, even when Cain & Moira argue, they hold so much passion.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-05-2020), Perdita (17-05-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    I think I'm just fooling myself with wanting Cain & Moira to get back together. But I just cant help it, even when Cain & Moira argue, they hold so much passion.
    I 100% agree with you, and that is why those two characters need to be quickly bought back together. Once that happens Cain and Moira need to be get together and not broken up again for any silly and unbelievable plot.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (19-05-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I 100% agree with you, and that is why those two characters need to be quickly bought back together. Once that happens Cain and Moira need to be get together and not broken up again for any silly and unbelievable plot.
    Thank you EddyBee, I thought it was only me. But I cant understand why the writers are making both Cain & Moira act so childish. Here we go again with both characters not admitting their true feelings. Its going to be a long dragged out storyline that will eventually bring our beloved couple back together.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-05-2020)

dirty harry, so malone picking will was all about vicar harry

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-05-2020), tammyy2j (20-05-2020)

Malone threatened Dawn and Lucas and Harriet rewards him by sleeping with him

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (25-05-2020)

Thread Information