Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 11th - 15th May 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
    It's almost a certainty this will happen. A compromise of sorts as Claudia will still be able to be a part of Aster's life.
    If people found out what she did and she tries to leave she probably won’t have any part with the baby, well that’s my thought anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Bordercollie View Post
    If people found out what she did and she tries to leave she probably won’t have any part with the baby, well that’s my thought anyway
    Unless she gets away. I can see Shaun taking Aster at the airport and Claudia leaving.

Agreed just thought Shaun and Ellie may go back to Switzerland. I'm a week or so behind so don't know exactly what Claudia did if anything illegal but it seems something dodgy had to have happened to get Ellie sentenced. I'm thinking Claudia somehow arranged for a judge who would be very likely to sentence her.

Agreed just thought Shaun and Ellie may go back to Switzerland. I'm a week or so behind so don't know exactly what Claudia did if anything illegal but it seems something dodgy had to have happened to get Ellie sentenced. I'm thinking Claudia somehow arranged for a judge who would be very likely to sentence her.
    Okay just watched the episode where we find out. If Claudia is found out she's going to the grey bar hotel, black mailing a judge in a murder trial is a serious crime

Okay just watched the episode where we find out. If Claudia is found out she's going to the grey bar hotel, black mailing a judge in a murder trial is a serious crime
    That is what I was referring to, hopefully she goes to jail because she put someone who is innocent in jail.

That is what I was referring to, hopefully she goes to jail because she put someone who is innocent in jail.
    I agree, no way she avoids prison if caught but this is Neighbours so who knows. Hopefully her dodgy lawyer is also disbarred

I hope she ends up in jail. Maybe she does time in Switzerland which will also explain Ellie moving there with Shaun. He would want to be near his mother and Ellie obviously wants what is best and that is live in Switzerland with Shaun

The ELLY saga has so run it’s course. Time for her to leave with Shaun and Aster. I’m more interested in Naomi’s story. Would love to see her break up Pierce and Chloe. Shame ELLY can’t take Chloe with her . Most annoying and useless character we have on Neighbours. Love that Naomi is back. Always liked her and a PAUL together. They were a great team.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bossy7 For This Useful Post:

courseiam (12-05-2020), lizann (08-05-2020)

... it's not like Shaun and Elly are this beautiful love story... blergh... I am excited he is returning but ... eh... it could have been better if Shaun found out what the mum is doing and knew she was dodgy...

Thread Information