Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 11th - 15th May 2020

Neighbours Spoilers 11th - 15th May 2020

Neighbours TV listings/TV Week spoilers:

AUST PACE!

Shaun is alive!

Monday 11 May

Naomi and Pierce's dating history is revealed & Naomi is disappointed to learn about Pierce and Chloe.
    Mackenzie celebrates her 18th birthday, but is disappointed when her Dad doesn't show up.
    Ned's waiting for the right moment to tell Shane about quitting his job to become an artist.

Tuesday 12 May

Shane and Dipi learn that Grant has been injured and Shane decides to pay him a visit.
    Dee feels overwhelmed by how things are moving with Toadie.
    Harlow worries that her relationship with Hendrix will soon reach its end, so she decides to show him she has a wild side that can match his.

Wednesday 13 May

Naomi struggles working so closely with Pierce, who soon learns that she once was engaged to Paul.
    Aaron and Chloe uncover a huge secret about Claudia. Is it enough to bring her down?
    Toadie is determined to get Elly out of prison.

Thursday 14 May

Dee returns to work at the hospital, seeing Karl and Olivia together and how Karl's mood has improved around her.
    Panicking, Claudia takes drastic actions to avoid the trouble coming her way (she offers to get David and Aaron a child via adoption).
    Toadie delivers the shocking appeal news to Elly, who struggles to deal with the news.

Friday 15 May

Toadie makes a shocking discovery (about Elly's sentencing) that could be Elly's ticket out of prison.
    Elly catches Andrea taking bets from other inmates.
    Attempting to flee to Switzerland with Aster, Claudia is shocked when her presumed-dead son walks through the gate.
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 03-05-2020 at 15:13. Reason: Some TV Week soap diary spoilers added

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (08-05-2020), ChrisRF (04-05-2020), joaardvark (10-05-2020), Ruffed_lemur (03-05-2020)

Lol this is weird, even tho everyone knew Shaun was still alive I’m just glad this is going to ruin Claudias plans

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bordercollie For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (03-05-2020), Rusty12 (08-05-2020)

Considering Naomi tried to break up toadie and Sonya once, I wonder if she’ll try and do the same to chloe and pierce
    Last edited by olivia1896; 03-05-2020 at 17:37.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to olivia1896 For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (11-05-2020)

I'm predicting that Elly gets out of prison and after finding out Shaun is alive, decides to move to Switzerland to make things work as a family. Just a wild guess haha

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moniqorange For This Useful Post:

ChrisRF (04-05-2020), lellygurl (05-05-2020)

I was kinda hoping Shaun would turn up after Claudia gets caught. Not now. Shaun won't know what is going on so wonder what he does when he sees Claudia? Could Claudia still make it to Switzerland?

Also is anyone surprised Ellys appeal failed when she shouldnt have gone to jail in the first place? Wonder if Claudia had something to do with that too?
    Last edited by its.like.that; 03-05-2020 at 19:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Moniqorange View Post
    I'm predicting that Elly gets out of prison and after finding out Shaun is alive, decides to move to Switzerland to make things work as a family. Just a wild guess haha

Yep

And my guess is Elly gets beat up by Andrea just before she is due to get out

11. The Following User Says Thank You to its.like.that For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (05-05-2020)

Does anyone know how many episodes uk are behide?

I hope elly shaun and aster end up together. I would like to see elly happy in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by thestud2k7 View Post
    Does anyone know how many episodes uk are behide?
    The tv listings say that the episode to air tonight in Aust (Mon 4 May), will currently be shown in the UK on Mon 25 May. If that is correct, it means the UK is three weeks behind (& I assume then 15 episodes...).

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

thestud2k7 (05-05-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly21 View Post
    I hope elly shaun and aster end up together. I would like to see elly happy in the end.
    It's almost a certainty this will happen. A compromise of sorts as Claudia will still be able to be a part of Aster's life.

Thread Information