Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Keeping it in the family

I have to agree with you there but sorry to say I hate him so much right now he's not even getting a look in and considering when it set I'm hoping that in four years he'll be long gone. Out of Dennis. Sharon and Faith who would you kill off and why? You cant have Shilah cos I know youre not attatched to her ( You wait I'll make you like her if it kills me)lol

I think it's the name I don't like (sorry if you got it from somewhere). Well, I wouldn't kill off Dennis because that means no third script like you stated yourself, wouldn't kill off Sharon because Dennis would be all depressed in the third one... Faith, Faith, Faith, I don't know... see even if she was the brattiest of kids you still couldn't touch her. I know, I have a three year old niece who bullies my two year old nephew (her cousin). "He's just a wee pig, I push him and he just falls over. It's funny."

I really can't choose between them. It's like choosing your arm or your leg... The Libertines or Babyshambles... Armagh or Donegal.
    Last edited by stapler; 23-07-2005 at 22:41.

But you have to choose I order you to choose i mean Killing faith or sharon would be hard but I think I could just about do it lol

Right, how's about this! They get a dog and it gets run over!

sorry to interupt but please dont kill anyone in this script! especially not sharon or dennis or faith or shilah(i dont like that name btw.) anyway great start, more soon please!

~*~Shannis will last 'FOREVER', i mean it!~*~
    ~*~x~*~Hailie~*~x~*~

Thats not one of the choices so it doent count and anyway mabye I should report you to rspca lol Shilah comes from Shiloh meaning peaceful but the more i look at it the more im starting to hate the name too. See what you're doing youre making me hate my own characters name. I suppose I could always change the name...
    Last edited by squillyfer; 23-07-2005 at 22:47.

yeah change the name to...shanice! sorry i just love that name, my lickle cousins called shanice and shes so cute, you have to use that name!

~*~Shannis will last 'FOREVER', i mean it!~*~
    ~*~x~*~Hailie~*~x~*~

I'm really laughing... the others in the other room must think I'm mad laughing at a comp screen, laughing fullstop me being evil and all lol. I mock you! Hating your own characters names... rspca? You have children's blood on your hands... well, keyobard! Oh, you wrote a child out! That's not manslaughter or natural causes because it was planned! Control Z, Control Z!

No, no, no keep the weird millie name! We have to hate the child if she's to die. We can't miss her, it's wrong if you like 'em... Squillyfer seeing a whole new side to you tonight lol. So the dog idea... okay, okay, you can replace the word dog with cat instead. Cats are unimportant creatures God made for the craic.

Ok now I'm laughing god knows what my parent think im doing. Youve made me hate the name so much now it has to go so come on all suggestions welcome after all its all you twos fault its being changed and as for the blood on my hands comment stapler i was deeply hurt by that comment lol the kid died of natural causes and i gave him a nice name and a funeral and everything

Thread Information