Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Keeping it in the family

I cant disclose that information lol

So I'm maybe right??? You've written ALL the parts of this sequel yes?

Anyway what makes you think its Faith. I can tell you this. Rest easy that dennis doesnt die as I need him to finish the trilogy I cant really have a story about him and sharon without him in it. Heres a thought mabye I could be really evil and kill lickle Shilah

Shilah begins with S not F or D... not being evil myself but I don't care for her - she's only mentioned briefly lol so if I haven't incorporated her into the script in my head then I'm not mentally killing a child because of you... hmmm... I need to rethink some principles there.

Definatly need to rethink soem principals but who am i to talk in my last script i killed of an innocent 1 day old baby so... And now i am determined to make you like shilah and then mabye I will kill her instead of... oops nearly let it slip. To be honst I'm growing rather attatched to faith so dont think i could kill her anyway

Lol, yeah. Awk, go tell me! I really, really wanna know now!! Don't be fly. You're so... fly. Let's glare.

well one of the people that either dies or comes close, beginning with either F or D, is a new character but nothing is set in stone so none of the characters are safe from death in my script just yet

by the way just wonderde if you had any prefrences as to who you WANTED to die

Oh, now I'm liking that idea lol! Who I'd like to die, who I'd like to die... decisions, decisions. Shane Richie, I mean Alfie!

Lol, we're pretty depressing, why does anyone have to die? Still grief's more gripping, isn't it? Yes, make Alfie die. Work him into your story then - bam - kill him!

Thread Information