Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Keeping it in the family

Keeping it in the family

Sequel to keeping the faith. Hi again. I dont know how much of this I will get to do before I go on my hols but will try my best plus I have more time now what with the summer holidays having started. Basically this is set four years after the birth of baby faith and three years after the end of "Keeping the Faith". Sharon and dennis are happy and in love and now have two children. This script concentrates mainly on dennis and the different trials and tribulations he faces as he risks losing his family. Will start posting properly tomorrow but here is the start.

Part 1

“Mummy daddy” ... that was the noise Sharon and Dennis Rickman woke up to every morning and as annoying as it was they wouldn’t change it for the world. Dennis opened his eyes and looked towards the end of his bed where his two daughters were standing both with teddies clutched protectively under their arms. Faith Angela Rickman was four and looked remarkably like her mother. Her hazel eyes and curly blonde made her pretty even in her Barbie pyjamas with a sulky look on her face. Alyss Amara Rickman was three and unlike her sister looked more like her dad. Her hair was mouse brown, short and wavy. Her eyes were big and round giving her a permanently innocent appearance even though her parents knew better. Yes, Dennis believed that he was blessed, he had a beautiful wife and two wonderful kids what more could he want after all how could he not want his family after all he had been through to get them. He and his wife had met as brother and sister and even though she was adopted there was great public pressure for them to split up to start with and both Faith and Alyss had been born through IVF. Dennis sometimes thought about Jacob Daniel, Faiths twin, who had died just hours after being born but then he looked at his daughters and remembered how lucky he was to have them. Dennis loved his family and couldn’t imagine living without his wife or children so what would happen if he had to do just that...

Next part: Family life for the rickmans
    Last edited by squillyfer; 23-07-2005 at 23:17.

More asap! Look, I'm getting so eager I'm not even saying 'please' now lol.

Dont forget your manners or i might forget to post lol but im glad you like it...you do like it?

No, I'm just replying for the craic - of course I like it lol! Better still I'm loving it. Still can't believe you killed off the lil' baby. Nasty. Hmmm... he could come back in ghost-form with Den.

Yeah it was hard killing the little boy but it had to be done and hate to break it to you but someone dies this time and another has a near death experience and i cant rule out the two daughters. Sorry what do you think?

You kill Sharon I kill you! Ah! You kill Dot and I seriously kill you!

hmmm ... kill dot...now theres an interesting idea lol

Antrim isn't that far fom... Grimsby I'm sure so you may run if you touch Dot lol. Awk, go tell me who it is! No one else is around... you could always edit it later? Aren't I very persuasive? I'll buy you a can of Coke if you just write the two little names right here, right now... you wouldn't even have to tell me which one snuffs it and which ones comes fairly close. Please...?

One name begins with F and the other with D but it might not be who you think

Faith and Dennis... Faith and Dot... you evil bugger! You're going to kill Little Mo's Freddie and have Dennis come close!

Thread Information