Thread: Cher

Cher

Hollyoaks has revealed a secret daughter twist for Sylver McQueen.

In scenes set to air in the coming weeks, Mercedes McQueen will prepare to renew her vows with current husband Sylver. Little do they know, however, Sylver is about to be paid a visit from the daughter he never knew he had.

Enter Cher (Bethany Hare), an aspiring hairdresser and beautician who will soon be injecting some fun and energy into the village.

Described as the life and soul of the party, Cher has strong family values and is ready to learn more about her father. At the moment, all she knows is that he's a convicted murderer.

On joining Hollyoaks as Cher, Bethany said: "Everyone’s been so nice. It is like a little family. I was nervous coming in, and everyone has just put me at ease. I’m absolutely loving it. I feel like I am learning so much from other cast members every day as well."

Bethany described her character as “very sassy! She definitely has an attitude, but she’s also caring and she’s so big on family, just like the McQueens. She’ll always be there for someone. I’m so excited to join the McQueen family.”

This will mark Bethany’s first recurring role in a TV show.

another exit bye bye cher

Thread Information