Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 13th - 17th April 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Danners9 View Post
    I can't stand the way they write the police force in major cases. Tyler's was bad enough and this is shaping up worse.

It's the most basic 'you were there, you did it' without any real evidence. Okay, fingerprints on the tap and DNA on the rock.. but both tie in with her checking whether he was dead. No marks indicating a struggle. Presumably no blood on the shovel. So they are saying Elly did it, then actually prove it, otherwise a decent lawyer would get this thrown out with ease, especially with all the witness statements detailing what Finn had done. At the very worst it would be self defence against a murderer with a rap sheet as long as your arm. There is no way she should really take the plea deal.

Oh well, TV gonna TV.
    Yes it's ridiculous but it's Neighbours so expected. In real life Elly wouldn't have even been arrested on such flimsy "evidence" . Also was Skye this annoying back in the '00's? Her face annoys me

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

courseiam (11-04-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
    Yes it's ridiculous but it's Neighbours so expected. In real life Elly wouldn't have even been arrested on such flimsy "evidence" . Also was Skye this annoying back in the '00's? Her face annoys me
    I remember Sky as a bit of a flower child. Surprised to see her as a police officer.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Danners9 For This Useful Post:

Aussieguy (12-04-2020), courseiam (11-04-2020), lizann (11-04-2020)

I remember Sky as a bit of a flower child. Surprised to see her as a police officer.
    yes that surprised me also

She doesn't open her mouth probably when the speaks, it is like she is mumbling the entire time which pisses me off.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Black_fence For This Useful Post:

courseiam (11-04-2020), Rowdydog12 (15-04-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by kayuqtuq View Post
    Susan and Karl's relationship to hit the rocks *again*? How many times does that make?
    Yes it is boring Kennedy marriage drama again

I'd prefer some of their kids visiting

Today (Monday) has Toadie talking about the prosecution gaining sympathy for Finn and Sky talking about the prosecution painting a picture of Elly's rage and the evidence being damning.

Yet there would be all these witnesses from the island saying how he murdered Gary, tried to kill Bea and Harlow, and Toadie himself - and then everyone by setting fire to the island. Kidnapping Susan and the baby. Oh yeah, damning evidence. Poor Finn.

Today (Monday) has Toadie talking about the prosecution gaining sympathy for Finn and Sky talking about the prosecution painting a picture of Elly's rage and the evidence being damning.

Yet there would be all these witnesses from the island saying how he murdered Gary, tried to kill Bea and Harlow, and Toadie himself - and then everyone by setting fire to the island. Kidnapping Susan and the baby. Oh yeah, damning evidence. Poor Finn.
    Also tried to blow up Lucy and likely one or two others and killing Pru instead. And prior to that attempted to poison hundreds of school kids plus teachers. No sane person could feel sympathy for Finn and not Ellie.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
    Also tried to blow up Lucy and likely one or two others and killing Pru instead. And prior to that attempted to poison hundreds of school kids plus teachers. No sane person could feel sympathy for Finn and not Ellie.
    The Whole bring back Finn story line has been stupid from the very beginning

12. The Following User Says Thank You to courseiam For This Useful Post:

Aussieguy (15-04-2020)

Sky bursting in, gun drawn, demanding Mackenzie and Harlow tell her RIGHT NOW what was going on. Another highlight.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Danners9 For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (15-04-2020)

Was a bit extreme.

Thread Information