Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19: Coronavirus 2020

cases on the up again, second surge wave?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    cases on the up again, second surge wave?
    In some countries yes but in others they opened to early so the first wave didn't even finish
    Super Mod

Latest news from my theatre. We are now planning to re-open in November with some smaller shows because of the need for social distancing. Ours is a 600 seat theatre, but if social distancing is still in place, we can only accommodate about 140 audience. The shows will also have to have very few performers because of the size of our backstage area.

There is some good news on all this though and that is we will be re-opening with a one man show by none other than our old friend from The Bill, Graham Cole!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

lizann (05-09-2020), Pantherboy (05-09-2020), Perdita (06-09-2020), tammyy2j (06-09-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Latest news from my theatre. We are now planning to re-open in November with some smaller shows because of the need for social distancing. Ours is a 600 seat theatre, but if social distancing is still in place, we can only accommodate about 140 audience. The shows will also have to have very few performers because of the size of our backstage area.

There is some good news on all this though and that is we will be re-opening with a one man show by none other than our old friend from The Bill, Graham Cole!
    best of luck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

parkerman (05-09-2020)

All the best for the re-opening parkerman. I hope all goes well & what a great act to kick things off. Did you manage to get the government grant application completed ok?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

parkerman (05-09-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    All the best for the re-opening parkerman. I hope all goes well & what a great act to kick things off. Did you manage to get the government grant application completed ok?
    Thank you, Pantherboy.

Yes, we just about beat the deadline. We have been told that all applicants will be informed of whether they were successful or not between 28 September and 3 October. Fingers crossed.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (06-09-2020)

Hope all goes well

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

parkerman (06-09-2020)

The arts and cultural is suffering too because of this,nothing running or showing so I do hope it all goes very well

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (07-09-2020), Pantherboy (07-09-2020), parkerman (06-09-2020), Perdita (07-09-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    The arts and cultural is suffering too because of this,nothing running or showing so I do hope it all goes very well
    The theatre in Cromer opened a couple of weeks ago for a truncated Summer Season. They have been putting on three shows per week and so far have sold out every seat. They are also fully booked for the next two weeks.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

lizann (07-09-2020), Pantherboy (07-09-2020), Perdita (07-09-2020)

i miss shows, dances even the cinema

Thread Information