Thread: Covid-19: Coronavirus 2020

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Health wise, I am good.. Mentally I am hanging in there... wedding cancel on 4th of May and got a second date for the 19th which was also cancelled to yeah, 2 wedding dates cancelled in one month is not good. On top of that, my mum's bday was cancelled and my flights home to Ireland also cancelled so I don't get to see my parents or family this year and none of them can come see me. We video chat but it is not the same and I love hugging and I can't do that anymore with my friends.
    Sorry for the rant
    I think most of us are the same, Siobhan, sorry for your cancelled wedding dates, one thing to look forward to and then it is not happening, certainly does not help mental health. Hopefully you will be able to set a new date and third time lucky. I agree, face timing and video chats are not the same but they are better than not having any contacts so I am grateful for technology these days. I hope that everyone is coping as best as they can and pray that this situation wil come to an end soon. Take care all and stay safe xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (21-05-2020)

Thread Information