Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19: Coronavirus 2020

my pharmacy saying build up the immune system with vitamin c and d, zinc

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (16-04-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    my pharmacy saying build up the immune system with vitamin c and d, zinc
    Yeah, this is always really good for your immune system. I go out in the sun everyday for my Vit D... nothing nicer than a walk through the woods on a sunny day

Generally I feel very privileged with my circumstances. I can work from home, I have a big area around me to go walking and as off 2 weeks ago, biking, and germany has a good health care system and leader to help us through this.
    Yes, I miss a lot a things, my wedding was postponed until further notice, I may not get to see my parents this year (which will make it 3 years since I saw them) but generally I have much more to be thankful for
    Super Mod

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Perdita (16-04-2020)

Soapboard buddy check How is everyone doing?

Unfortunately a close family friend of our died of Covid last week. Sadly only 10 in immediate family could attend.
    Hope everyone else is coping fine and not getting too much cabin fever. Hoping people will still abide by rules during restriction lifts so we don't have a second wave.
    Super Mod

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (30-04-2020), tammyy2j (12-05-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post

Unfortunately a close family friend of our died of Covid last week. Sadly only 10 in immediate family could attend.
    Hope everyone else is coping fine and not getting too much cabin fever. Hoping people will still abide by rules during restriction lifts so we don't have a second wave.
    I am very sorry for your loss, I hope a memorial service can be held in the future.

I am doing good, miss a good catch-up with friends but otherwise no real change for me anyway. One of my dogs suffers most with not being able to go for walks she wants to go on, she is only little, 8kg but is boss where walking routes are concerned. Vet has put her on antidepressants but they are not making any difference. Poor thing has to wear a blow up collar to stop her licking her paws red and raw. Good news is that as of this coming Saturday we are allowed to go out for an hour every day for walks so I will be able to take them both on our regular routes and hopefully she will feel better again. Social distancing has to be maintained at all times. Children were allowed out after 6 weeks last Saturday for an hour a day, some stayed out for longer and went on the beach which is not allowed yet .. hope it will not affect the easing of the lockdown... I will continue to wear gloves and face mask when out .. Hope everyone else is doing good. stay home, stay safe xx

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (30-04-2020), Siobhan (29-04-2020)

I'm so sorry for your loss take care of yourself.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Helena1992 For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (29-04-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I am very sorry for your loss, I hope a memorial service can be held in the future.

I am doing good, miss a good catch-up with friends but otherwise no real change for me anyway. One of my dogs suffers most with not being able to go for walks she wants to go on, she is only little, 8kg but is boss where walking routes are concerned. Vet has put her on antidepressants but they are not making any difference. Poor thing has to wear a blow up collar to stop her licking her paws red and raw. Good news is that as of this coming Saturday we are allowed to go out for an hour every day for walks so I will be able to take them both on our regular routes and hopefully she will feel better again. Social distancing has to be maintained at all times. Children were allowed out after 6 weeks last Saturday for an hour a day, some stayed out for longer and went on the beach which is not allowed yet .. hope it will not affect the easing of the lockdown... I will continue to wear gloves and face mask when out .. Hope everyone else is doing good. stay home, stay safe xx
    Your poor dog.. they suffer most as they can't decide to stay indoors and it has to be enforced on them
    Super Mod

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Perdita (29-04-2020)

im very sorry for your loss

another sad part of this is the dying alone and small funeral

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (30-04-2020), Perdita (29-04-2020), Siobhan (30-04-2020), tammyy2j (12-05-2020)

I am very sorry for your loss Siobhan

I do hope no second peak wave

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (12-05-2020)

how are we all doing?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (20-05-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    how are we all doing?
    Health wise, I am good.. Mentally I am hanging in there... wedding cancel on 4th of May and got a second date for the 19th which was also cancelled to yeah, 2 wedding dates cancelled in one month is not good. On top of that, my mum's bday was cancelled and my flights home to Ireland also cancelled so I don't get to see my parents or family this year and none of them can come see me. We video chat but it is not the same and I love hugging and I can't do that anymore with my friends.
    Sorry for the rant
    Super Mod

Thread Information