Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 16th - 20th March 2020

Wednesday & Friday late night spoilers have been added

Who is Harry?

Harry is Finn's old boss. Who had a thing for him and poisoned the community centre to frame Finn

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to its.like.that For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (08-03-2020), lizann (09-03-2020), Pantherboy (08-03-2020)

Monday & Friday daytime spoilers have been added to complete the week.

Quote Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
    Harry is Finn's old boss. Who had a thing for him and poisoned the community centre to frame Finn
    is he in prison?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is he in prison?
    Yes

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sufyaan For This Useful Post:

joaardvark (09-03-2020)

Personally I think the writers ruined this anniversary special. The weddings are a joke, why lump Jane with Des now and Mark with Paige, lazy writing, stupid storyline’s. As for the whole Finn saga, the more I read the more I think they’ve made a mess of that too!! How is Harry out of jail??? Finn was the perfect villain, they should of kept him good for a lot longer. The destruction he could of caused in years to come would have been spectacular . Everyone now looks like a bunch of idiots for believing Finn was changed. As quick as that, every character thrown under the bus!! As a real Neighbours fan, I’m disappointed yet again!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bossy7 For This Useful Post:

courseiam (10-03-2020), kayuqtuq (13-03-2020), lizann (12-03-2020), Mirjam (10-03-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Bossy7 View Post
    Personally I think the writers ruined this anniversary special. The weddings are a joke, why lump Jane with Des now and Mark with Paige, lazy writing, stupid storyline’s. As for the whole Finn saga, the more I read the more I think they’ve made a mess of that too!! How is Harry out of jail??? Finn was the perfect villain, they should of kept him good for a lot longer. The destruction he could of caused in years to come would have been spectacular . Everyone now looks like a bunch of idiots for believing Finn was changed. As quick as that, every character thrown under the bus!! As a real Neighbours fan, I’m disappointed yet again!
    I agree, why all of a sudden pair Jane up with Des again when he just broke up with the woman he was with? at least hadhim come back fora while to build up to a wedding.... besides why would he want to marry Jane now after she stood him up all those years ago when she went to look after Mrs. Mangle and never came back???

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mirjam For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (15-03-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Bossy7 View Post
    I'm going to wait until I've actually seen it before I decide whether it's been "ruined". And personally I'm happy about Mark and Paige - I always thought they belonged together, and I hated that she went off with Jack. I was hoping Daniel would leave Imogen and come back to marry Amber, but maybe that'll be the 40th anniversary.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (15-03-2020), MellBee (12-03-2020), Ruffed_lemur (10-03-2020)

Thread Information