Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Musicals

Musicals

Whats your favourite musical?

Mine has to be the Mary Poppins that is up the West End at the minute, cause a friend of mine in a few years below me is playing Jane, and is really good

Note to mods- not sure if this is hte right place, but as acting is an art, and you act in musicals, then i put it here. Feel free to move it though xx

Joseph and His Technicoloured Dreamcoat - My class did it as an assembly in year 4, I got Joseph and I've loved it ever since.

Mama Mia, ive never been so amazed by something in my life, i couldnt keep my eyes off that stage, i was expecting to be singing along to all the songs but i wasn't until the end when they made us get up to dance, i laughed and i cried it was fantastic. Im dying to see Mary Poppins though its one of my favourite films, hopefully ill see it this year

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

Well Kitty (my friend whose Jane) is finishing on the 26th August, so go before then!

Also, Fame's amazing, saw it with my friend for her brithday, the atmosphere was electric!

Yeah, and Grease!

Quote Originally Posted by -x-x-abi-x-x-
    Well Kitty (my friend whose Jane) is finishing on the 26th August, so go before then!
    Doubt ill be able to go before then because i know the tickets are fully booked, wow your friends in it, thats fab, i'd much prefer to be in a musical than TV or Film, she must be well talented

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

i love all the ones ive seen which include fame, beauty and the beast and lion king

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

not been to the theater in yers but i was greadse and blood brothers at school which were awesome

i have just done grease at school and it was fantastic but we were all crying on the last night as our music teacher was leaving

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Thread Information