Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: when is kat back!?

i still think that alfie/shane, is very very fit any one agree?
    Course i do. The mans gorgeous. I cant wait for kat to be back and put an end to the awful molfie stuff. Kat and Alfie Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Chantelle
    I cant wait for kat to be back and put an end to the awful molfie stuff. Kat and Alfie Forever
    You see people, this is what i'm talking about!!
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

I heard that she wasn't keen on returning at all. She had always planned to, but after her baby was born, she changed her mind. The Eastenders bosses tempted her back, but i think on the agreement that she would leave in an explosive story line at Christmas. I find alfie and mo a bit boring. They haven't had the most exciting stories ever, have they? I think that they put more effort into Kat and Alfie, making people like them a lot more. THey should be caught out soon byt he rest of the Slaters. THey have family loyalties, so could hate Mo for going with Kats hubby. Then maybe people would prefer Mo and Alfie.

I don't think most viewers would ever prefer Mo & Alfie.... they're truely boring and awful to watch. Think it's more likely that those who like alfie & Mo will realise just how bad they are when Kat returns.

Alfie & Mo are both characters that need someone with a spark to play against, which is why Billy & Mo didn't really work that well. Alfie's been totally boring since Kat went.

Quote Originally Posted by helen_166
    starting to want mo and alfie to have a steamy sceane! think it would be good, i still think that alfie/shane, is very very fit any one agree?
    couldnt agree with your more on both!!! mo and alfie need to get togehter and now!!! and yes shane is quite fit!! i used to bunk off school to watch him on win lose and draw.!!! He was better then!

[QUOTE=andromeda]I don't think most viewers would ever prefer Mo & Alfie.... they're truely boring and awful to watch. Think it's more likely that those who like alfie & Mo will realise just how bad they are when Kat returns.

i dont prefer mo and alfie. i realy want kat and alfie to get back together when she returns, but i do think that mo and alfie should have a fling otherwise there will always be that thing between them!!

jessie cant leave her and alfie deffo though there is a lot of chemistry with mo and alfie.

Talking

I cant decide who I want Alfie with but isnt he leaving soon anyway or am I dreaming that I heard it? sometimes I like Mo and Alfie like in the restaurant with that daft angel thing, then I hate the soppy stares and the silly conversations, no ive decided just this second, its got to be Kat and Alfie xx.
    Black Country Gal

Alfie & Mo would be sweet, but sweet gets boring pretty fast. Theres no way TPTB would be able to sustain that. Besides... they've already clearly established Alfie & Kat as soulmates anything else would be substandard to that. I can see Alfie trying to deny that it's Kat he wants, but I'm sure he'll come round eventually.

Yeah, after all. Alfie is Kat's man in the moon!
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

Thread Information