Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: when is kat back!?

Talking when is kat back!?

when is kat back and what happens with him and alfie? any one know? does alfie have propper feelings for little mo or does he go back to kat? and does kat have to fight for alfie? i hope that when she comes back she gets jelous and really does eveything she can to impress alfie, with amusing eppys, and then he sees her and they fall in love all over again, coz alfie and kat belong together forever! love em

I heard in Inside Soap that when Kat comes back there are fireworks between her, Alfie, Little Mo and Billy. I think by this time Alfie and Mo are an item and when Kat comes back with a mission - to win back Alfie's heart! Billy is also hurt by one of his best friends getting together with his ex. It's looks as if it's going to be good!

P.S She's back in May!

Quote Originally Posted by Princess
    I heard in Inside Soap that when Kat comes back there are fireworks between her, Alfie, Little Mo and Billy. I think by this time Alfie and Mo are an item and when Kat comes back with a mission - to win back Alfie's heart! Billy is also hurt by one of his best friends getting together with his ex. It's looks as if it's going to be good!

P.S She's back in May!
    Yes I'm really looking forward to this episode, Perry Fenwick said it was going to be great! I'm torn about whether I want Kat and Alfie to get back together, it's been so long since i've seen Kat I can hardly remember them being a couple.

I do like Alfie and Little Mo together, last night's episode was really sweet. Them having lunch together, and all the family turning up, it was funny. Trying not to sound too excited about their lunch date. Trying to pretend it wasn't a date.

i dont like alfie and lil mo together they dont suit each other!!...kat and alfie are so much better...i want kat back now!! may is agessssss away!!...hope she comes back in april!

Sounds good. i hope Little Mo & Alfie stick together!

i completely agree with u toxic! little mo and alfie are sooo sweet together
    but i cant wait for kat to come back its goin be explosive

Kat is coming back soon, around summer I think. I personally don't like Moflie much but i love Kalfie!!

im undecided! i really want kat and alfie to get back together but i also want to see what happens between him amd little mo!!

L.Mo & Alfie are so boring together.... can't wait for Kat to return so we can see some real chemistry.

she is back very soon but she is leaving at xmas

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Thread Information