Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 2021

Exclamation Emmerdale Spoilers 2021

2021 is going to be a dramatic year for the village.

Emmerdale has had an intense 12 months packed full of dramatic and emotional storylines. 2021 is set to be no different as there are many plot twists in the coming episodes.

And some of the village's younger characters can expect to find themselves in the middle of the drama as they have some massive storylines lined up.

Emmerdale's executive producer Jane Hudson said: "We are so lucky to have such a talented group of young actors who can deliver some of our biggest storylines.

"It's exciting to watch characters grow up and see how they develop and how their actions shape their futures. And there is plenty of action coming up which will take the young Emmerdale characters on journeys the audience won't be expecting."

Vinny has been under a lot of pressure as he continues to cope with his dad Paul. Vinny is doing what he can to keep his mother Mandy from knowing the truth. How long can Vinny cope and when will Mandy see Paul's true colours?

"Vinny's path has been extremely troubling since his dad arrived in the village and he's constantly being let down and betrayed. He clearly wants to believe his dad will change, but he will find himself on a long, dark and isolating journey," said Johnson.

"Getting to grips with the character and exploring the abuse Vinny suffers at the hands of his father has been a great learning experience and one I want to do justice."

After being diagnosed with epilepsy, Liv has been trying to focus on her health while also supporting Vinny to the best of her abilities. However, with Paul constantly making life difficult for Vinny, how much can Liv help.

"I'm really looking forward to seeing how Vinny and Liv's relationship develops naturally and is put to the test," Steele said.

"I'm also excited to see how Liv deals with her newly diagnosed epilepsy and how this affects her confidence as a young woman."

Sarah's behaviour has been wild and her antics are set to continue as Debbie struggles to control her daughter. Sarah may have a new love interest with Danny and when she lies to protect herself, it results in massive fallouts across the village. Can Debbie help Sarah and support her through it all?

Hill said: "The start of this year is going to be quite an eventful one for Sarah as a lot is going on that will affect her ? and she's left feeling lonely and unwanted.

"When Danny returns, she sees an opportunity to feel wanted and cared for by someone again. However, as we know, Danny has a dangerous past with drugs. Will Sarah get dragged down this path again?"

Ethan will end up in massive trouble due to his association with Sarah ? through no fault of his own, he ends up in a compromising situation. On the wrong side of the law, Ethan will have to explain himself to the new vicar Charles, who also happens to be his dad.

"Ethan's arrival is far from quiet and he soon finds himself at the mercy of the Dingles. But that's not all. We'll soon find out more about Ethan and his past which could have huge consequences for others," John said.

"I've loved playing Ethan so far and I can't wait to see where the character is heading."

Leanna has been feeling isolated ever since Jacob went to Portugal and her friendship with Gabby has been strained after everything that happened with her dad, Dr Liam and Leyla. Can Leanna repair her friendship and will her romance survive as long distance?

Slinger said: "Leanna has found herself quite isolated with Jacob's absence and she'll be sure to question whether their relationship is strong enough to last the distance.

"I love playing Leanna, she has so many layers to her and I'm looking forward to exploring her story further."

Amelia Spencer (played by Daisy Campbell)

Amelia's storyline has seen her mature as she's been forced to grow up and become her dad's full-time carer. With the worry about money and looking after her dad, Amelia resorted to crime to bring money in. Can she catch a break financially and will she have to keep worrying about her father's health?

"I'm looking forward to seeing Amelia grow up and mature over 2021. It would be nice to see her have some happiness this year and for it not be quite as tough going for her," Campbell said.

"But I love working with my second dad and seeing how Amelia responds to the responsibilities put on her by her dad's ongoing situation."

Samson returned to live with the Dingles and had to leave his girlfriend behind in France. Things could end badly for Samson and he may end up in serious trouble when he's influenced by his cousin Noah. Is Samson prepared for the problems ahead?

Hall said: "It's great being Samson and part of the Dingles. Sam will take a big risk this coming year by helping his cousin Noah.

"He might be bringing himself a lot of trouble, only time will tell!"

Gabby (played by Rosie Bentham)

Gabby has been caught up in a lot of drama this year ? she almost ruined Dr Liam's career, messed up things with Leyla and found herself isolated from everyone. As Laurel and Jai come to terms with their recent sad decision, Gabby may have a plan to get into Home Farm. Are Gabby's eyes on the prize of Jamie Tate and will Kim Tate see herself in Gabby?

"Gabby has had her fair share of trouble over the past year, but if she's hoping 2021 is going to be a more settled year, she can think again," Bentham said.

"I'm excited that Gabby is at the heart of the village as she sets her sights on Home Farm and I can tell you this year is going to hold even more drama for Gabby than ever."

Emmerdale airs from Monday to Friday at 7pm and Thursdays at 8pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

Emmerdale reveals five huge new summer spoilers
    Emmerdale has confirmed details of five big new storylines which will be airing this summer.
    The long-running soap has released new spoilers to tie in with the news that episodes will be premiering early on the ITV Hub for the duration of Euro 2020.
    Emmerdale bosses have revealed that "courage, revenge, deception, secrets and betrayal" are among the themes being explored as the village's female characters take centre stage.
    Kim Tate's poisoning drama will continue, as the Home Farm queen remains determined to find out who has been targeting her.
    Kim feels totally betrayed by the discovery that her brandy was spiked, but viewers will have to stay tuned to find out whether her detective work pays off and if she'll catch the cruel culprit.
    Another big question is whether Kim is still in mortal danger, with her unknown enemy clearly not messing around.
    Meanwhile, Meena Jutla will continue to meddle when David Metcalfe's son Jacob Gallagher returns to the village.
    Jacob ruins Meena's big plan to move in with David, which raises the question of just how far Meena will go to get what she wants.
    Elsewhere, there are emotional scenes for Faith Dingle as she fears that her cancer may have returned.
    Faith tries to bury these worries rather than addressing them, but when a situation is misconstrued, can she continue to conceal the truth from her family?
    Also ahead, new mum Tracy Metcalfe takes her concerns for baby Frankie's safety too far.
    As Tracy's concerns consume her, she risks alienating the people closest to her ? leaving viewers to wonder whether she'll seek the help she needs before it's too late.
    Emmerdale fans can also expect more drama for the new love triangle between Leyla Harding, Liam Cavanagh and Bernice Blackstock.
    On the day of Leyla and Liam's wedding, Leyla is baffled to find Bernice dressed in her old wedding dress.
    What is Bernice up to and could Liam have a change of heart at the last minute?
    As previously announced, Emmerdale will also be celebrating its first Pride event with a guest appearance from Drag Race UK winner The Vivienne.

Thread Information