Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: One Tree Hill

does the monday night episode get repeated if you miss it?
    Maisie Mouse

Oh finally series 6 is finally here, Glad to see lucas and peyton finally together again.

Poor Brooke her mum is a right cow
    Maisie Mouse

One Tree Hill star Antwon Tanner has been handed a prison sentence following a fake identity scam.

In April 2009, Tanner - Skills in the CW teen drama - was charged with selling 16 social security numbers and three fake social security cards.

Last summer, he pleaded guilty to selling more than a dozen social security numbers for $10,000.

According to Newsday, a Brooklyn judge has ordered the 34-year-old actor to report to prison on April 30. After he is released, he will also serve five months in home detention.

He has described the incident as "an embarrassment" to his family and fans, while his lawyer blamed the act on "stupidity".

DS

It's a girl for Bethany Joy Galeotti.
    The One Tree Hill star and her husband, Michael, have welcomed their first child, a daughter named Maria, she announced on her website.
    "Michael and I are pleased to announce the arrival of our beautiful girl, Maria," Galetotti wrote. "I'll probably be MIA from my blog for a few weeks as we adjust to life with our girl, but I'm hoping to bring in a few 'guest editors'! Bless you guys and thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!"
    Galeotti has been married to Michael, a member of the band Enation, since 2005.

It has been renewed for a 9th season

Dan, Deb and Lucas are all back for the new season

Thread Information