Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: One Tree Hill

i cannot believe what the next month includes

drama drama drama

I it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ben from Hollyoaks is HOT!!!

I have watched this on and off and have seen some episodes from season 1 and 2 but not all. Havnt seen any of season 3 (dont think) but having read some spoliers latley i have been hooked again (although having not watched yet...lol.)

Im confused. can someone tell me what season is showing in the uk at the moment. I think its on E4 on sunday at 7. Is the re runs or the first time they've shown seaosn 3 is it? Has it been on channel 4 already... and when will seaosn 4 show here. I know it airs in america on the 27th (wednesday)
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

the episodes of one tree hill that are being shown on E4 on sun at 7 o clock are not re runs they are the ffirst showings of season 3 and i have to say i am enjoying them all
    Maisie Mouse

Good! So they will be shown again on channel 4 for the ones i have already missed?
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

at the beginning of next year probably like they did with season two

and season 4 will air on e4 july 2007

well i enjoyed last nights episode when dan managed to brainwash nathan intobelieving haley was trying to get preg by nathan to trap him, imagine believing anything that man had to say about parenting.

it was good to see keith back but it was short lived couldnt believe it when he was arrested for the attempted murder of dan
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by Potato1992
    at the beginning of next year probably like they did with season two

and season 4 will air on e4 july 2007
    it starts showing in the USA this week - i cant wait for the uk i have to download them!

lol i have seen the first ep of season 4 - i am a brucas fan and lets just say the episode annoys me severly to the point of screaming...

peyton sucks!!!!! (well i like her when she is not being all whingey and 'lucas, be with me...etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Potato1992
    lol i have seen the first ep of season 4 - i am a brucas fan and lets just say the episode annoys me severly to the point of screaming...

peyton sucks!!!!! (well i like her when she is not being all whingey and 'lucas, be with me...etc)
    ha im a brucas fan too, and agree bout the first couple of usa episodes! im off to wilmington where they film one tree hill in jan i cant wait!

omg you are so lucky!!!!!!!

i doubt that much will happen between lucas and peyton though and i think he will eventually be with brooke again...
    because...

he keeps talking about being with brooke and brooke being the one he wants next to him in his best moment of his life, so it would be ridiculous if he suddenly decided he wanted to be with peyton....

although apparently brooke gets together with some other people but her and lucas reunite after helping haley over the nathan/rachel stuff....
    Last edited by Potato1992; 10-10-2006 at 20:09.

Thread Information