Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: This Morning

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    as the feud continues, philip has quit, holly alone or new Co host now?
    She will quit .. taking time off already...

apparently phil has super injunctions which are coming to an end so revelations will be revealed, i never heard of super injunctions, some sick vile revelations already being talked online

apparently phil has super injunctions which are coming to an end so revelations will be revealed, i never heard of super injunctions, some sick vile revelations already being talked online
    Apparently he groomed a young lad that came to work with him on a tv show... and he knew about his brother's activities too and kept quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Apparently he groomed a young lad that came to work with him on a tv show... and he knew about his brother's activities too and kept quiet
    Allegedly (his lawyers may be on Soapboards lol)
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

the tribute seemed forced from dermot and alison

the tribute seemed forced from dermot and alison
    I think they felt obliged to say something but were told by the boss not to go overboard.... still not sure whether Phil left or was made to go. Strange Phil never mentioned Holly in his statement but she thanked him for his support, advice and humour... I wonder if she will go too before long or if they will present Dancing On Ice together again ...

British Soap Awards 2023 confirms airdate as Phillip Schofield returns to screens

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...-2023-airdate/

The British Soap Awards will return for its 2023 ceremony next month, marking Phillip Schofield's return to screens after he stepped down as co-host of This Morning.

ITV has confirmed a two-hour slot for the pre-recorded ceremony, which is due to air Tuesday, June 6 at 8pm.

The event will once again be hosted by Schofield, and see Emmerdale, EastEnders, Coronation Street, Hollyoaks and Doctors compete for the title of Best British Soap. Other categories include Scene of the Year and Best Storyline.

The public-voting categories, which close on June 2 at 5pm, include Best Leading Performer, Best Villain, Best Young Performer and Best British Soap, while the rest of the categories are voted for by a panel.

The winners of the Outstanding Achievement prize and Tony Warren award will also be announced on the night. You can read the full list of nominees here.

Last week, it was announced that Schofield had stepped down from presenting This Morning with immediate effect, following rumours of a feud between him and co-host Holly Willoughby.

"I have always been proud to cover fascinating stories on This Morning. But recently, This Morning itself has become the story," he said in a statement.

"Throughout my career in TV ? including the very difficult last few days ? I have always done my best to be honourable and kind. I understand that ITV has decided the current situation can't go on, and I want to do what I can to protect the show that I love.

Alison Hammond and Dermot O'Leary hosted Monday's (May 22) instalment of the daytime talk show and paid tribute to Schofield, calling him "one of the best live television broadcasters this country has ever had".

The British Soap Awards 2023 will air on ITV on June 6 at 8pm.

https://www.gbnews.com/phillip-schof...nt-apology-itv

naughty naughty phil, did holly know?

This Morning now faces the axe:-

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/t...-over-30094602

The knives are out for anybody associated with Schofield. The press have got it in for itv right now, this gives the BBC some breathing space as they are usually the target. If the BBC can get over Saville and Hall then I am sure itv can do so over this. However heads will have to roll.
    Last edited by flappinfanny; 27-05-2023 at 23:59.
    The People's Channel

Holly Willoughby statement - "It's taken time to process yesterday's news. When reports of this relationship first surfaced, I asked Phil directly if this was true and was told it was not. It's been very hurtful to now find out that was a lie."

he was a hero brave when coming out as gay yet lied to his wife and family

Thread Information