Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: dennis starts filming 18th april

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    today on 'this morning' they also said that zoe will still be there in june....they will be fireworks when he finds out about zoe n den
    I really want to see Zoe get whats coming to her

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    Can't wait good ridance
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Be great to have dennis back! Cannot wait till he hears about Zoe getting pregnant by Den!!

I'm ripping. I thought he was taking a 3 month break and I was getting all excited because three months is nearly up and now he's not coming back to June. What's going on? I have to wait the same length of time for Dennis coming back as I have to wait for the summer holidays!

Wait and see for the Press Office spoilers on Friday, there maybe something in there if he is back in mid/end of April. The Press Office is the only confirmation I would rely on as regards EE. The are posted on this board on late Friday afternoon

I hope he is coming back, I also saw them discussing this and it sounded pretty certain!

dont you think that he is coming back in june because he is waiting to see if sharon does come back or sharon could come back a surpise with him because you never know what happen in soap world

Tish Dean isn't coming back anytime soon (atleast until the Autumn). Honest to god I don't know what she's doing! Does anybody else know?

Quote Originally Posted by Claire
    I really want to see Zoe get whats coming to her

I agree,

but I don't think Dennis is out for revenge on her though. I doubt he would want to know her either way and may want to keep his distance. Somehow I don't think Dennis will hate her because he knows just how manipulative Den can be but I do think that he will always hold some sort of blame and/or resentment towards her for ever lyeing about the pregnancy and concequently causeing the love of his life to leave. Afterall, it does take two to tango and she wasn't forced into anything. She did what she did out of pure selfishness and desperation. I feel that it will get revealed eventually though. The Slaters are bound to give him grief for ever hurting thier precious Zoe and leaveing her up the duff,. If they keep going on at him and calling him all the names under the sun (which is classic Slater behaviour) then he is bound to put them straight with a few home truths! Knowing Zoe she will probably get th sympathy vote as usual -whats new?

As for June? I thought he was comeing back in a -2-3 weeks? I was looking forward to seeing him back but I suppose it will be worth the wait.

I reckon Dennis will try and keep his cool but it won't work, everyone (specially the slaters i mean Kat will be back by then when she finds out ohhhh) will be ripping it out of dennis for just up and leaving poor innocent Zoe pregnant, then i reckon he'll flip in the Vic in front of Everyone and tell them all what really happened!
    Just what i think but its very Dennis style i mwan he did shoot Jack Darlton!
    And everything always happens in or around the Vic, just think about all the storylines Sharongate,Kat & Alfie's Wedding even Den's Death.

THIS IS NOT WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!
    but it would be great if it did!But then how would Chrissie explain everything, because dennis knows that chrissie knows!
    Luv ya
    Layne
    xxx

Thread Information