Thread: Neighbours 35th Anniversary Spoilers 2020

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I have many friends in Australia, very worried about those in Sydney and NWS and now Adelaide too where some have been evacuated. So far friends in Victoria are not affected by the fires and hopefully that will stay that way. Praying that the fires can get under control soon and that you and your family and friends and everyone else will be safe. xo Merry Christmas
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur
    Hope all is well for you over there.
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! x
    Thanks Perdita. I hope all of your friends remain safe. It seems the fires are everywhere at the moment! Have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New year

Thanks Ruffed_Lemur. Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

We are ok here - my main worry will be possible power blackouts when it is over 40 degrees!! It is a bit cooler at the moment, but will be back up to the low 40's on the weekend. I have a few family & friends up in the Blue Mountains near the fires. They are ok at the moment, but things can change very quickly with the weather etc. We are supposed to be going up there to a relative's place on Christmas Day, but that will depend now on whether there are road closures & how far the fires have progressed by then. Unfortunately, the 'mega' fires are that huge that really only a lot of rain can put them out now & nothing significant is forecast at the moment (we are in the middle of one of the worst droughts ever recorded here). It is being called 'Black Christmas' & everyone is praying for rain!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (23-12-2019), Ruffed_lemur (23-12-2019)

Thread Information