Digital Spy article:

Neighbours brings back Courtney Act for multi-episode guest stint
She'll be in Erinsborough this time.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ey-act-return/

Neighbours is welcoming back Courtney Act for a longer guest stint.

The drag queen and Celebrity Big Brother winner, also known as Shane Jenek, revealed to TV Tonight she will be back on the Australian soap following a Mardi Gras-themed cameo last month.

And it sounds like Courtney's return will be more substantial, as she's swinging by Erinsborough.

"I'm filming a multi-episodic arc," she shared. "Courtney Act is coming to Lassiter's Pride, which is very exciting. But while I'm in town, I'll be tending to some other business.

"I'm in as Shane and Courtney."

Courtney added, joking: "There's still a storyline open for me to be Scott and Charlene's love child, but nobody has said yes to that!"

Courtney's cameo in February aired when David and Aaron travelled to Sydney to enjoy the Mardi Gras parade. David and Aaron bumped into not only the drag queen but also Scissor Sisters (and The Masked Singer) star Jake Shears.

Meanwhile, Russell Brand was confirmed to have filmed a cameo of his own on the show. April Rose Pengilly, who plays Chloe Brennan, revealed that the comedian visited the set for a scene.

The show will be airing its 35th anniversary episodes from Monday (March 16) – and it looks like it will be a week to remember, with three deaths and five weddings in store.

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).