Thread: Neighbours 35th Anniversary Spoilers 2020

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Neighbours 35th Anniversary Spoilers 2020

Neighbours confirms 9 returnees for 35th Anniversary. Digital Spy article:

Neighbours confirms nine returnees for 35th anniversary celebrations
    "It’s all very special and the storyline is awesome."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...anie-mcintosh/

March 2020 will mark the 35th anniversary of iconic Australian soap Neighbours, and you just know that the show is going to do something special for the occasion.

Although March is still a while away, it has already been confirmed that a whole host of Neighbours legends will be returning to Ramsay Street.

The list includes (deep breath): Stephanie McIntosh (Sky Mangel), Bruce Samazan (Mark Gottlieb), Melissa Bell (Lucy Robinson), Olympia Valance (Paige Smith) and Paul Keane (Des Clarke).

Andrew Morley (Jack Callahan), Annie Jones (Jane Harris), Damien Bodie (Dylan Timmins) and Scott McGregor (Mark Brennan) will also be making a return.

Yep, that's nine icons coming back to the show for the major milestone. And if that weren't enough, Denise Van Outen will be adding to the celebrations when her character Prue Wallace returns on-air in March in scenes she filmed earlier this year.

In a statement (via TV Tonight), McIntosh said: "I am thrilled to be back on Ramsay Street, at my old stomping ground to celebrate such a great milestone, it truly is a lovely honour to be invited back.

"I can’t wait for fans of the show to see what Sky has been up to and to have the opportunity to reconnect with her, as will I!

"It’s all very special and the storyline is awesome, remaining true and authentic to who Sky has been and is!"

Bell added: "I love what I do, I’m still very passionate about acting and it’s great to see the character evolving – like we all do in life.

"I have returned a number of times now, I’m probably the most consistent character to reappear which is quite an honour!

"I was really interested in seeing how the character has grown and I’m also in a different space in my own personal life, so I was really excited to be invited back.

"I don’t want to give anything away but I absolutely love the storyline, it’s brilliant."

While the producers are keeping quiet about the storylines planned, they have promised there will be romance, reminiscing, reprisals, scores settled, long-time secrets revealed, as well lots of laughs amongst all the drama.

Executive Producer of Neighbours, Jason Herbison, said: “Neighbours has a reputation for going big with our anniversary milestones and the 35th will be no exception.

"We’re thrilled to be joined by an honour-roll of returnees, chosen to represent a cross section of past eras of the show.

"Together we’re in the midst of filming our most ambitious storylines ever and I can’t wait for viewers to see what we have in store.”

Neighbours airs every weekday at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

And some related stories:

Melissa Bell, Stephanie McIntosh for Neighbours 35th anniversary

https://tvtonight.com.au/2019/11/mel...niversary.html

Bruce Samazan talks his Neighbours return and beloved character Mark Gottlieb
    He's not the only star making a surprise comeback!

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...n-return-60448

Olympia Valance, Stephanie McIntosh and more return to Ramsay Street for Neighbours' 35th Anniversary
    Erinsborough's never been so busy...

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...iversary-60453

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

ChrisRF (30-11-2019), mcleanclan (03-02-2020), Ruffed_lemur (25-11-2019)

Thread Information