I believe it has been mentioned previously that Deborra-lee Furness is directing some Neighbours episodes, but I can't find those articles/posts. So following my previous post from Hugh Jackman's Instagram, I have posted this Herald Sun article here (it is a subscriber article, so I can't post the actual link):

Deborra-lee is directing a three-episode adoption and foster care storyline, where Aaron & David will foster a child, Emmett, played by Ezra Justin.

Deborra-lee Furness directs powerful storyline on Neighbours
Deborra-lee Furness has directed a powerful storyline on Neighbours and praised the long-running soap for championing the stories of outliers and minorities in the communi
ty.

Deborra-lee Furness has praised Neighbours for allowing her to direct a powerful three-episode adoption and foster care storyline.

The founder and patron of Adopt Change, Furness worked with actors Matt Wilson and Takaya Honda and their foster child, Emmett, played by Ezra Justin.

She was recently in Melbourne with husband Hugh Jackman and their children.

“By telling this story through characters that are known and loved by millions really brings the message home as to what it’s like to navigate this world,’’ Furness said.

“Kudos to Neighbours for shining a light on so many important issues and championing the stories of outliers and minorities in our communities.”

The first episode Furness directs will air on June 10.

“I’m hoping that our audience learns as much about foster care watching the episodes as I have filming it,’’ Wilson said.

“Deb is such a powerful woman with a genuine drive to get this story told in the right way.”

Honda said: “We work through so much content on Neighbours and the directors have to be focused on so many things at once, it was great to have someone solely dedicated to our storyline who not only comes with a wealth of experience but who deeply cares for the cause the storyline is built around, foster care.

“This meant that Deb really pushed us to draw every moment out of the script and establish this story with a solid foundation.”

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=e...SaOQollBiIRIM: