Thread: Abs and Nina are to find that they've been robbed by the ...

Smile Abs and Nina are to find that they've been robbed by the ...

Luke brings Bex into work and she is shaky, thinking Pete was outside her house, but Claire becomes increasingly annoyed when Luke seems to be giving Bex more attention than her. Later, Luke agrees to a night in with a still shaken Bex and tries to reschedule his evening with Claire – but an irate Claire storms over to Bex, telling her that she is Luke’s girlfriend now. Later, Luke finds Bex crying and tries to apologise to her but she is inconsolable – Claire’s brother raped her. She cannot understand Luke and says
    she’ll never forgive him.

Meanwhile, Sam worries Tess when he becomes involved with a patient but she ends up being proud of the way he manages the situation; and Abs and Nina return home to find they’ve been robbed by the loanshark , who calls to say he’s taken what he wanted – for now…

Hope this helps

Thanks. Poor Abs, he hasn't half had a rough ride lately!!

i do hope he can soon get together with nina i think the would be perfect for each other

Talking

does anyone know if bex is leaving and do claire and luke get together i dont think they suit each other does anyone know how much abs owes the loanshark
    Last edited by $sTaCeY$; 30-03-2005 at 09:56.

hey stacy-bex is leaving i think she leaves becasue of all the rape business but im not sure-hope this helps

nina and abs are made for each other they should be left alon and allowed to become a couple with a rollercoaster ride

abs (ellen really) owes £15 000
    i hope luke tells claire where to go - shes being so mean i mean ok if she believes her brother but to go round to Bex's house!? i mean thats just out of order

Totally agree Crazy Gal!

Thread Information