Thread: Hollyoaks Later to Return in 2020

Hollyoaks Later to Return in 2020

It looks like the heat will most definitely be turned up when Hollyoaks brings back its edgier spin-off Hollyoaks Later early next year.

The post-Christmas period will see the drama only intensifying in the Oaks when all of serial killer Breda McQueen's dirty deeds finally catch up with her in one jaw-dropping episode. Breda has previously concealed murdering, Louis Loveday, Russ Owen and Mac Nightingale but a recent slip-up has daughter Goldie thinking she killed Harry Thompson by accident. Only Tony Hutchinson knows the truth about Breda murdering Harry, but he's currently being held hostage on her pig farm. But will Hollyoaks Later finally see Breda go down in a blaze of glory?

Hollyoaks has at least confirmed that there will be a blaze with a new tweet themed for Bonfire Night on November 5, showing flames beginning to rage out of control. A caption warns: "Happy #BonfireNight! We hear another fire's coming... #HollyoaksLater January 2020".

The plot of Hollyoaks Later's return is being kept under wraps for now, but Breda actress Moya Brady has promised it "will put Tarantino to shame with its violence"

Sylver actor David Tag also recently confirmed he's "heavily involved" in Hollyoaks Later, adding "There's a lot of violence. The compliance rules are very different at that time of night. There's going to be a lot of blood - some from me, some coming from other people."

And lest anyone thinking they'd seen the last of Mercedes following her shooting in Tuesday's first-look episode on E4, Jennifer Metcalfe will be back for an episode that she promises will "push it with a bit more gore".

It's not really Hollyoaks Later as everyone is saying... It's the late night specials they used to do in the 2000s

Quote Originally Posted by danielroxheaps View Post
    It's not really Hollyoaks Later as everyone is saying... It's the late night specials they used to do in the 2000s
    They were known as Hollyoaks Later

breda killed off no prison

Exclamation Hollyoaks Later Spoilers 6th - 10th January 2020

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hol...n-more-deaths/

Hollyoaks has revealed more details about the return of Hollyoaks Later, which sees Breda McQueen plot to kill two more characters.

The late-night spin-off will be making its return for a one-off episode on Monday, January 6 at 9pm on E4 – with a repeat at 11pm on Channel 4 the following evening.

New spoilers for the action-packed instalment have now confirmed big danger for Mercedes McQueen (Jennifer Metcalfe) and Tony Hutchinson (Nick Pickard).

In the build-up to Hollyoaks Later, Mercedes, John Paul and Goldie all grow suspicious over Breda's secrets. When John Paul advises Mercedes to check out Breda's pig farm for clues, she's horrified to find Tony there.

The action then continues into Later itself, as Mercedes desperately tries to free Tony from his cage.

Unfortunately, Breda (Moya Brady) is hot on her heels and armed with a pitch fork, allowing her to gain the upper hand as she attacks Mercedes and locks her in the cage with Tony.

Mercedes reminds Breda that John Paul knows where she is, but is terrified when she starts to suspect that the serial killer may have already murdered her brother.

Breda then plans to leave Mercedes and Tony to die, while she flees the country. With a dangerous fire confirmed for the episode, things may get badly out of control.

Meanwhile, Breda's daughter Goldie starts to put the pieces of the puzzle together after stumbling across various clues to her guilt.

Goldie realises that the engagement ring that Breda gave to Jack has the initials 'LL', for Louis Loveday. She also finds out that Bobby and Curtis have identical hand-made dolls that Breda gave to them.

Growing worried, Goldie shares her concerns about Breda's aggressive behaviour with Sylver, who reassures her that Breda isn't a threat to anyone. However, with Goldie now on the case, is it only a matter of time before she ends up in the firing line too?

David Tag, who plays Sylver, previously teased Hollyoaks Later by telling Digital Spy: "I'm very heavily involved in it. It focuses on my storyline a lot. I'm really, really excited and honoured that they've written me into it so much.

"I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to say, but it's big and it revolves around the McQueens a lot.

"There's a lot of violence. The compliance rules are very different at that time of night. There's going to be a lot of blood – some coming from me, some coming from other people."

Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6.30pm on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7pm on E4.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (27-12-2019)

I think Goldie will end up killing her mother

Thread Information