Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 2020

Exclamation Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 2020

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...lines-tragedy/

Note: This article contains Home and Away spoilers from Australian-pace episodes, which some UK readers may prefer to avoid.

As we approach the final months of another year, Home and Away has served up its first taster of what's to come in Summer Bay in 2020.

Channel 7, which broadcasts the soap in Australia, has just revealed its plans for the upcoming year – and it looks like a tragedy is set to rock the residents of the seaside town.

What's more, viewers will be treated to a brand new family, as well as an "unexpected wedding".

The official synopsis reads (via TV Tonight): "In 2020, the country’s No. 1 Australian drama will explore stories of love, romance, betrayal and psychological obsession.

"We see the introduction of a new family which will inject an exciting dynamic to the stellar ensemble cast.

"And after a tragedy rocks the town, we will watch the community come together at the most unexpected wedding the Bay has ever seen to celebrate a precious second chance at love."

That certainly leaves itself wide open for speculation, and Digital Spy will keep you posted as and when more details trickle through.

Elsewhere in Home and Away, it looks like there’s trouble on the horizon for Ziggy and Dean’s romance, as the latter is set to get an admirer.

The same goes for Irene, who learns her fate next week when the jury returns to trial. It’s the moment of truth – but will she be found guilty or innocent?

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK) and Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 (Australia).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (23-10-2019)

Alf and Martha wedding? I’ve seen posters of Leah missing.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (23-10-2019)

With regards to the new family, it looks like some Kiwis will be arriving. I think it will be a father, mother(?) & two sons. There has been a few photos around of these guys filming & now this DailyMail article from Palm Beach on Monday this week has been posted:

Are they the new River Boys? A fight breaks out on set of Home and Away... as several new cast members from New Zealand arrive in Summer Bay

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Home-Away.html

It's Channel Seven's long-running family drama.

And it looks like Home and Away is about to turn up the heat and welcome several new actors from the land of the long white cloud onto the show in 2020.

On Monday, several long-standing cast members - including Shane Withington, Georgie Parker and Lukas Radovich - found themselves caught up in a brutal fight scene that could very well introduce the new motley crew...……………….

There is also these photos of Emily Weir (Mackenzie) filming at the Beach with the new brothers:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...alm-Beach.html
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 24-10-2019 at 06:01.

Quote Originally Posted by kaz21 View Post
    Alf and Martha wedding? I’ve seen posters of Leah missing.
    Yes, there has been pictures of Colby putting up a 'missing persons' poster about Leah on a tree near the surf club & there is also one on a wall near the Bait Shop. I think the poster said something like she was 'last seen near Summer Bay Caravan Park'. After the show had its mid-year filming break there were pictures around of Ada on an extended holiday with her partner & son in Europe (Greek Isles?), so it seems the character of Leah will go missing for a while at some stage. I am not sure when this storyline goes to air or for how long she will be away, but she is back filming now - see below pictures of her filming with James/Justin the other day & also some recent Instagram stuff.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...s-Stewart.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ViNqlg...ource=ig_embed

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ssluoh...ource=ig_embed

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3s6yJGJ...ource=ig_embed

Also some photos of Sam Frost (Jasmine) filming & also with Jake Ryan (Robbo):

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3sTmDYB...ource=ig_embed

Last month there was also a behind the scenes picture on set of Sam Frost & Jake Ryan with Amanda Muggleton & Frankie J Holden (who play Robbo's parents), so it seems we will be seeing them back at some stage.

Also, apparently Orpheus Pledger (Mason) posted on Instagram recently that he had been on a brief 'trip' to LA & New York & that he had also now relocated back to his hometown of Melbourne. This has fueled speculation that he has left the show. There has been nothing official of course, so we will see.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (24-10-2019), lyndapym (26-10-2019)

It appears that Cameron Daddo has started filming for H&A. At this stage there has been nothing official as to whether he will be fulltime or just in a guest role, or even his character's name etc.

Silver fox alert! Cameron Daddo joins the cast of Home and Away - as he begins filming scenes in Palm Beach

His career in the entertainment industry spans more than three decades.

And Cameron Daddo has taken a surprising new step in his career by joining the cast of long-running soap Home and Away.

On Monday, the 54-year-old actor was pictured on set in Sydney's Palm Beach, where he was filming scenes outside Alf's bait shop with co-star Georgie Parker.

Cameron, who is also a radio presenter on Smooth FM...…...…………………….

Following on from the previous post re Cameron Daddo, this is an article in the Sunday Telegraph yesterday. As we don't know his character's name as yet, or if he will be full-time or part-time, I will put this in this thread for now:

Daddo Ready For Soapie Action.

CAMERON Daddo has made a return to acting, joining the cast of long-running soap Home and Away.

The 54-year-old TV personality, who has worked on a slew of shows including 24, Monk, CSI: Miami, Boston Legal, NCIS and The Mentalist, was this week photographed on the set of the popular Channel 7 show.

"I love it. It is a great cast, the crew are exceptional and it is just really fun and easy," Daddo told Sunday Confidential yesterday.

"This all came about after my agent heard about the role. They said 'is this something you are interested in?' and I said 'absolutely'."

Daddo, whose career in the entertainment industry spans more than three decades, shared a photo to Instagram of himself on set with Georgie Parker earlier this week.

"Any chance to catch up with my Scorched cohort @georgieparker is one that I can't pass up! #action," he wrote in the caption, referencing the 2008 telemovie he and Parker starred in.

The Daddo brothers, Cameron, Lochie, Andrew and Jamie, have been a fixture on the Sydney scene for decades.

According to Cameron, all his brothers are still in the country and keeping busy.

"Andrew is very much in Sydney and around the country doing a lot of corporate work and he has just been pushing his book," he said.

"His latest kids book is fantastic so he has been on the publicity round doing that.

"And Lochie is running his production company so he has just been in Sumatra doing work up there. Everyone is still around and busy."

2020 Return date? I would assume, based on previous years, Home & Away would be back Monday 3rd February 2020.

Unless they make use wait another month, like this year.

They haven't released an Aust return date as yet, & probably won't until closer to the time. As we know, when Ch7 had the Aust Open tennis, the new season of H&A always started the day after the men's final, ie the last week of January. Now that Ch9 have the tennis & Ch7 have the cricket, things have changed. With Ch7 now having the 'Big Bash' T20 (BBL) cricket tournament, H&A didn't return in 2019 till 18th Feb, after the (long) BBL season finished. This time the BBL is a bit shorter season. The final is Sat 8th Feb, so my guess is that H&A could be back on Monday 10 Feb. However, the previous week I think there is only one BBL semi-final during the week (?), so maybe we will indeed see H&A back on Monday 3 Feb. We will see.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (27-11-2019), Perdita (27-11-2019)

Digital Spy article with new 2020 H&A trailer:

Home and Away reveals new spoilers for 2020 in promo trailer
    What's ahead in the Bay?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...-2020-trailer/

Home and Away has given fans a first look at the 2020 season in an exciting trailer.

The brand new promo hints at what's to come following Australia's recent 2019 season finale, which featured the tragic death of a regular character following a hostage situation at the hospital.

Looking ahead, the Summer Bay community will unite in mourning following their shock loss – as seen in the footage from next year.

Elsewhere, concerns will grow for Leah Patterson-Baker (Ada Nicodemou) as she remains missing in mysterious circumstances.

A new family is also waiting in the wings to shake things up in Summer Bay, while other friendships and relationships are put to the test.

Home and Away's UK fans will be able to discover even more about 2020's storylines on New Year's Eve, when an online special is released on Channel 5's on-demand service My5.

Hosted by Jason Smith, who played Robbie Hunter between 2003 and 2006, the festive New Year's Eve special will share new spoilers and teasers about what's ahead.

Teasing the special, a Channel 5 spokesperson told Digital Spy: "Love, relationships, friendships, birth, deaths, marriage, 2020 promises to be nothing short of must-see appointment television.

"So pull up a pew and prepare for a treat with this world exclusive UK sneak peek of the all new Home and Away… just for My5 viewers!"

Home and Away returns to Channel 5 on Monday, January 6 at 1.15pm and 6pm.

Thread Information