Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 2020

This is the latest H&A promo, which went to air on Monday night, showing what is coming up in the next few weeks in Aust episodes:

https://www.facebook.com/HAAUploads2...0815046301216/

Digital Spy article:

Home and Away star Lynne McGranger reveals how coronavirus has changed life on set
    "The team are moving heaven and earth to make sure that we are all safe."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...ronavirus-set/

Home and Away star Lynne McGranger has revealed how coronavirus has changed life on set.

As one of the Aussie soap's longest serving cast members, having joined the show as Irene Roberts way back in 1993, Lynne assured fans that Channel Seven are taking the situation "incredibly seriously," and that everyone involved in production adheres to strict rules in order to keep COVID-19 at bay.

"We walk in the door; our temperature is taken every single day. Every time you turn a corner or turn your head, there's hand sanitiser, there's soap, there's signs always encouraging the 1.5 metre rule," McGranger told Digital Spy recently.

"Even when we're on set, crew have to have masks on the whole time and if I'm working with somebody and I'm within that 1.5 metre distance while I'm rehearsing, I need to have a mask on.

"Of course, I'll take it off once we start recording," she continued. "The team are moving heaven and earth to make sure that we are all safe."

McGranger went on to recall how she'd succumbed to a common cold a few weeks ago, and despite knowing it wasn't anything more sinister due to having "none of the symptoms," the team couldn't contain their relief when she got her test results back.

"I had to stay inside until I got the results back. I was talking to Lucy our producer on the phone and she said, 'What are the results?!', I said I was negative, and I could hear everyone in the office cheering in the background," she remembered.

"It's hard enough to schedule a show like Home and Away without COVID-19. With COVID-19, it's an absolute nightmare and I do not know how the guys upstairs do it, I really don't know."

Lynne also spoke about how she spent her downtime when filming stopped, telling us: "For me it was 10 weeks and genuinely I loved it. I was doing my bootcamp online, I was walking, I could still walk up to the coffee shop and get my takeaway.

"I was reading, eating, drinking, having a great time. Paul [Lynne's husband] and I got on really well and we planted a veggie garden and we did a herb garden and we had a fence put in.

"There was about a week or two weeks where I started to suffer a bit of anxiety which I've never experienced before. I woke up in the night with a dreadful knot in my stomach and funnily enough, I've never learnt how to meditate so I downloaded some podcasts on meditation and breathing.

"Now if I wake up in the middle of the night, I have learnt to employ that, and it helps me get back to sleep."

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5, with first-look screenings at 6.30pm on 5STAR.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (01-08-2020)

Well, it seems like Heath Braxton (Dan Ewing) may be making a re-appearance in H&A later this year. After local residents of Riverstone (a suburb in north western Sydney) were advised that Ch7 would be filming in a local carpark on Wednesday, some people went down to watch (given H&A had previously filmed in Riverstone) & witnessed/videoed them filming a fight scene including Rob Kipa-Williams (Ari), Ethan Browne (Tane), Patrick O'Connor (Dean) & what looked like Dan Ewing (Heath Braxton). There was also some other gang extras/actors involved. Some people weren't sure whether it was Dan/Heath as the video was filmed from a distance across the carpark, but an instagram post later on of Rob & Ethan with Dan seemed to confirm that Heath will be back. I think the instagram post has now been taken down, but the still picture of it is in this article from Newidea.com.au:

SPOILER ALERT: Is Dan Ewing returning to Home and Away?

https://www.newidea.com.au/home-and-...mEpF3X9yq_C4qs

The person that videod them filming the fight, said that from a distance it presumably looked like Dean & Heath (the River Boys) were on one side & they were fighting Ari & Tane (the Paratas)...........Not sure whether that is true. We will see.

A while back, people on one of the H&A Tours believed they saw filming of Colby being arrested by Angelo (& being taken away in a police car). There is also a rumour going around that Colby may get bashed in prison, which leads to Dean trying to break him out (with Heath's help???). All this is still just speculation at this stage of course. We will have to wait & see what actually happens.

This is also a Radiotimes.com article with Bernard Curry (Hugo) speculating about a possible return of Hugo & Martha (Jodi Anasta), sometime in the future.

Ex-Home and Away star talks potential Hugo and Martha return
    Bernard Curry is up for reuniting with Jodi Anasta now she's left Neighbours.

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/soap...martha-return/
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 10-08-2020 at 13:46.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (07-08-2020), Perdita (08-08-2020)

How can Hugo return? The police were after him

There are a number of photos floating around of recent filming at Palm Beach, leading to some more speculation/unconfirmed rumours, including:

- We have previously seen photos of Tori & soon to be new Doctor, Christian Green 'together'. There is now a photo of a large banner hanging from the surf club balcony "Tori & Christian together forever" with bunches of balloons on either side. Also, in one of the photos of Tori & Christian, it appears that Tori, while pushing the pram, is wearing an engagement ring. So, of course, the speculation is that that they are engaged already!!

- It seems that the new character of Susie, played by Bridie Carter, has been seen filming quite a bit with John Palmer, & there is a picture of the two of them walking arm in arm along the beach....Could he be moving on from Marilyn? (it hasn't been confirmed how long Bridie will be on the show.)

- There are a number of pictures of the new character (not named as yet) to be played by Luke Arnold, filming closely with Jasmine, so the speculation is he will be a new love interest for her (Again, it hasn't been confirmed how long Luke will be on the show).

- The previously mentioned speculation that Colby ends up in jail continues & there are even rumours now that Colby dies in jail (I gather based on that he hasn't been seen filming at Palm Beach since people apparently saw him being arrested by Angelo a while back).

We will see.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (26-08-2020)

A number of photos in these articles appear to confirm some recent 'relationship' rumours.....

Jasmine & new character (Levi?)

"It's heating up in Summer Bay! Sam Frost shares a steamy kiss with co-star Luke Arnold as they film scenes for Home and Away"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Home-Away.html

Ziggy & Tane

"Romance in the Bay! Bikini-clad Sophie Dillman locks lips with her co-star Ethan Browne during saucy Home and Away scenes"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Home-Away.html

And:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CE--AsUB...ource=ig_embed

John & new character, Susie (also Tori & Christian):

"McLeod's Daughters star Bridie Carter mingles with co-stars on the set of Home and Away alongside series veterans Shane Withington and Emily Symons"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ly-Symons.html

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

lizann (11-09-2020), Perdita (11-09-2020)

so ziggy and a parata is true, no social distancing filming

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (11-09-2020)

Some photos of recent H&A filming at Palm Beach:

Home and Away star James Stewart is dramatically rescued as he films an intense drowning scene for the popular soap.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ing-scene.html

Thread Information