Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pauline fighting for Chloe!!

Pauline fighting for Chloe!!

Did everybody else read what was said in (I think it was What's on Tv), about Pauline wanting to see her grandaughter? It seems this storyline is far from over. Does anyone know any good spoilers on what's coming up with Chloe/Martin/Sonia and probably Pauline? Pauline just won't butt out will she? But I will enjoy this!

Unhappy

i read it it said that pauline finds out about and she is determined to get ther back

Quote Originally Posted by i_luv_dennis
    i read it it said that pauline finds out about and she is determined to get ther back
    Yes she said she'd get her grandaughter no matter what the costs were. What costs are they talking about? Do they mean money or something else? Pauline should only get involved if Martin and Sonia want her too. She shouldn't be able to just waltz in and take over, she tends to do that, and it's wrong. If that's what Pauline has planned, expect some rows.

yea i read it too but it would only be natural for pauline to waqnt her back has she is her grandchild and she loves her family

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    yea i read it too but it would only be natural for pauline to waqnt her back has she is her grandchild and she loves her family
    Yes I know Pauline loves her family a lot, I admire her for that, but I don't like the way she sticks her oar in. If Martin and Sonia have come to terms with the situation, Pauline shouldn't get involved. It hurts Sonia a lot when things reappear to remind her about Chloe, and Pauline shouldn't intentionally set out to rake up the past.

She was the one who got Sonia to fight for her when she wanted her back the first time

I thought once you gave a child for adoption and the time elapsed when you could change your mind, you could not get the child back. Now if EE decide to run a story where Sonia/Martin/Pauline try to get Chole/Rebecca back then it morally cant be right as it would give the wrong message to those that had children adopted and those that adopted. I am not comfortable with this story at all.

Quote Originally Posted by no1abbafan
    I thought once you gave a child for adoption and the time elapsed when you could change your mind, you could not get the child back. Now if EE decide to run a story where Sonia/Martin/Pauline try to get Chole/Rebecca back then it morally cant be right as it would give the wrong message to those that had children adopted and those that adopted. I am not comfortable with this story at all.
    Thank you.. I keep saying this and I am sure they will give the wrong message to other people who have giving a child for adoption.. I hope that EE are going with the angle of Adoption Law and rights of the mother and Child in these suitations...

I agree Siobhan and no1abbafan. This storyline does not sit well with me. I'm not happy with this or the fact that Stacey Slater has been shunned by the community for correctly informing on the Millers. Eastenders are substituting morality for viewing figures.

Yes.. Stacey should not have been shunned by everyone for reporting Keith.. there is many campaigns on TV about reporting benefit fraud so she was doing what is asked...

Thread Information