Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 28th October - 1st November

Quote Originally Posted by Debzyg View Post
    I said the same. I’m pretty sure Moira owns the lions share of that farm (around 80%) and Ross and Pete have the other minor share split equally between them. If Cain divorced Moira he may be entitled to some of her share as some kind of marital assets, but that’s the only way legally he would be entitled to any of it.
    is cain and moira married, remarried? if cain is keeping custody of the kids kicking her out of martial family home for an affair maybe?

In typical soapland fashion, normal life legal situations are ignored to portray the character's deep felt hurt and knee-jerk reactions ...

Quote Originally Posted by Debzyg View Post
    I said the same. I’m pretty sure Moira owns the lions share of that farm (around 80%) and Ross and Pete have the other minor share split equally between them. If Cain divorced Moira he may be entitled to some of her share as some kind of marital assets, but that’s the only way legally he would be entitled to any of it.
    Did Cain buy Ross's share?

I remember Cain giving Ross money or was that guilt money over Debbie's acid attack

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Did Cain buy Ross's share?

I remember Cain giving Ross money or was that guilt money over Debbie's acid attack
    Even if he did, it’s only an 8-10% share. Not enough for him to do anything major legally. Moira owns at least 80% of it. So she is the “majority shareholder” as they say.

james share of the farm went to ross pete and adam, moira would control for adam so she has majority

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    james share of the farm went to ross pete and adam, moira would control for adam so she has majority
    So it is a Barton farm not a Dingle farm!

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is cain and moira married, remarried? if cain is keeping custody of the kids kicking her out of martial family home for an affair maybe?
    You’d still have to go to court to have that decision made legally.

He can’t just make the decision on his own and everyone has to go with it. He’d need to get it enforced through a court.
    And Moira could spill the beans on plenty of stuff he’s done in a courtroom.

The only way I could see him doing any of this illegally is if he threatened to go to the police and tell them about Moira killing Emma. But then he’d drop himself in it too because he was complicit in keeping it under wraps. Told the police at the time she was under pressure and talking crazy. Plus I couldn’t see Cain telling the police anything because he hates them.

Thread Information