Digital Spy article:

Home and Away fans can now watch 200 classic episodes – here's how
Go back to where it all began...

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...-amazon-prime/

Exciting news, Home and Away fans – you can now stream the first 200 episodes of the classic soap on Amazon Prime.

So prepare to say goodbye to your weekend.

The streamer has uploaded the first episodes that ever aired from its debut in 1988 (well, a whopping 200 of them), which will no doubt bring a dose of nostalgia.

While things have changed quite a bit since the days of those '80s haircuts in Summer Bay, one big constant since the very start has been Ray Meagher's Alf Stewart.

The actor recently revealed that he would be cutting his hours on the soap, explaining: "We work for 46 weeks of the year, but I have clauses where I can give producers a reasonable amount of notice for them to write me out to go to the UK and do pantomimes or to go to London and do Priscilla in the West End.

"In this latest contract, I said I wanted to work less weeks, so we've worked that out, but I'll still be there more often than not."

Ray also opened up last month about undergoing triple bypass surgery, explaining: "[The surgery] was all very quick. I didn't have time to think about it and that was probably a good thing."

He added: "When you wake up after the surgery, you do think 'Well, here we go again! How good is this? A second chance. It does make you count your blessings'."

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK) and Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 (Australia).