Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sian Reeves joins as Charlie

Exclamation Sian Reeves joins as Charlie

Emmerdale and Cutting It star Sian Reeves has been cast in Coronation Street as a face from Tim Metcalfe’s (Joe Duttine) past and has started filming alongside him, Michael Le Vell (Kevin Webster) and Simon Gregson (Steve McDonald) as part of a new storyline for the soap. Fans may remember Sian as the stalker Sally Spode, who traumatised Ashley and Laurel Thomas in the Dales with a campaign which saw her srug and sexually assault the vicar before trying to kill Laurel in a church fire. Metro.co.uk has been told that she will arrive in Coronation Street with a connection to Tim but further details of her role in the show are being kept under wraps for now. Is she an ex of Tim’s who might come between him and Sally? (Picture: Mark Campbell/MCPIX) The cast were spotted filming the scenes on location and Sian was all smiles as she was pictured in her new role. With the scenes being filmed now, it is expected that she won’t be on screen until November so fans will have a while to wait before they discover who she is playing – and whether she will be as much trouble as her Emmerdale villain. That would take a lot of topping! (Picture: Mark Campbell/MCPIX) Sally and Tim have had a tumultuous time of late. While Sally was wrongfully arrested and jailed for fraud after being set up, a broken Tim thought that he had slept with Sally’s sister Gina Seddon when he was drunk. (Picture: Mark Campbell/MCPIX) Sally has since forgiven Tim for not believing her side of the story and the pair are seemingly back on track. But could they be heading for more choppy waters once this blast from the past comes into Tim’s life? There could potentially also be a connection either with Tim’s dad Geoff, who is at the centre of an abuse storyline involving Yasmeen Nazir. Or perhaps she is known to Tim’s daughter, Faye? All will become clear before long…

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/23/coron...0g?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (23-09-2019), Ruffed_lemur (24-09-2019), tammyy2j (26-09-2019)

too young to be his mam so faye's mam or tim's sister?

love Sian, hope she is a long term resident

I will be happy if just not an affair for Tim

I guess this is the lady Tim Metcalfe married in Las Vegas and did not divorce before marrying Sally ...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

mysangry (22-10-2019)

is she another bunny boiler sally like she was in emmerdale still wanting timbo

I liked the character, I wonder if they will make her a regular or whether this will just be a short guest stint.

Interestingly the 'Wood' surname already has ties to the Webster family - Greg Kelly (Leanne's villainous brother who domestically abused Sally years ago)'s mother Moira had the surname 'Wood'. I think Greg would be an interesting villain to revisit, especially with Geoff's current storyline which is another strain of domestic abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Connor View Post
    I liked the character, I wonder if they will make her a regular or whether this will just be a short guest stint.
    It'd be nice if they signed her up - she was like a breath of fresh air. Loved her in Mount Pleasant, back in the day!

Quote Originally Posted by Brucie View Post
    It'd be nice if they signed her up - she was like a breath of fresh air. Loved her in Mount Pleasant, back in the day!
    I like her too but .. but... think she might be around for longer than just get divorced and all god kind of storyline ... but of coure, lets see what is happening..

Quote Originally Posted by Brucie View Post
    Sian is a well established actress and always plays Zany characters, I hope she stays, need more older residents

Thread Information