Thread: Kheerat (Jaz Deol), Jags (Amar Adatia) , Vinny (Shiv Jalota) Panesar brothers

Exclamation Kheerat (Jaz Deol), Jags (Amar Adatia) , Vinny (Shiv Jalota) Panesar brothers

EastEnders' has a new family on the way to shake up the Square.

Following the arrivals of the Taylors and siblings Iqra and Habiba in recent years, the BBC One soap has confirmed that the new Panesar brothers are coming to Walford.

Three brothers — Kheerat, Jags and Vinny — will be making their first appearance in Albert Square later in the year and are set to rumble another family straight away.

The Panesars are led by their flashy eldest brother Kheerat (The Halcyon's Jaz Deol), an affluent businessman who uses his persuasiveness and charm to his advantage in every situation.

"I'm very proud and excited to be joining such an iconic show and bringing to life a character that is a reflection of the cultural background that I and many others come from in today's modern Britain," Deol said.

"I can’t wait to get started and for viewers to meet the Panesars."

Kheerat's charm and success are the envy of his younger brother Jags (Dead Ringer's Amar Adatia), since he's always struggled to step out of his domineering older brother's shadow with his out-of-the-box ideas.

"My younger self would never have believed I’d be on EastEnders," Adatia admitted.

"It’s pretty amazing to be part of one of the most iconic television shows alongside some of the best actors in the business. I really am so grateful."

Newcomer Shiv Jalota is the youngest Panesar brother Vinny, who has always been spoiled as the baby of the family. But he's nowhere near as innocent as he seems!

"It still hasn’t sunk in that I’m going to be on EastEnders," Jalota said. "As a young boy, I remember being introduced to the Masood family and thinking there are people like me on television. To be part of that next generation of people representing my identity is a blessing. I couldn’t be more excited."

The Panesars will be debuting in EastEnders this autumn.

Digital Spy

did we meet jags tonight as ben's cell mate

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    did we meet jags tonight as ben's cell mate
    liking the chaps, would love it to see Ben get a run in with these properly, expecially when DAddy is not around (in Panto1!)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mysangry For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (13-10-2019)

their mother suki joining

i suspect we will meet their father who is in prison

Kheerat and Jags both like Chantelle

jags is leaving in a dark storyline

kheerat is getting a new love interest, stacey or janine?

EastEnders confirms exit for Kheerat Panesar as Jaz Singh Deol bows out

Thread Information