Thread: Lev

Exclamation Lev

Casualty will be welcoming a new paramedic in the coming weeks as Uriel Emil joins the cast as Lev.

Uriel's first scenes as Lev will air over the autumn and he'll be joining the paramedic team in the wake of Iain Dean's exit, Digital Spy can exclusively reveal.

Described as "steely and tough but gentle at heart", Lev certainly makes a dramatic entrance on his first day on the job when Jan and Ruby catch him in a scrap with someone outside the ambulance station.

However, as a devoted family man, Lev is set to have his world rocked on all fronts in the coming year.

On joining Casualty, Uriel said: "I feel privileged and honoured to be part of the Casualty clan and I hope the viewers will enjoy the fresh angle explored through my storyline."

Simon Harper, Executive Producer of Casualty and Holby City, added: "Uriel brings a fantastic, exciting energy to the table in his portrayal of the troubled Lev.

"As a Russian paramedic with a stormy past, he's a really fresh and unique character in the Casualty mix, and I'm so looking forward to the audience getting to know him in what's going to be an explosive series."

Uriel's previous TV credits include Cleaning Up and Silent Witness.

Digital Spy
    Last edited by Perdita; 11-09-2019 at 11:56.

Thread Information