Thread: Gail (Fiona Corke)

Fiona Corke To Return

Australia's TV Soap magazine reports this week that Fiona Corke is set to return to her role of Gail Robinson this year. With her ex-husband Paul (Stefan Dennis), as well as two of their children, Elle (Pippa Black) and Robert (Adam Hunter) in Erinsborough, it was only a matter of time before Gail put in an appearance. The magazine claims that Fiona is back for an extended guest stint and that Gail is set to return with a bombshell for Paul.

Oh i wonder what the bomb shell will be??

Does anyone know, did Paulhave kids with his second wife Chrissy (the one who was a twin)?

I could have sworn he did

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I'm sure he had kids with Chrissie, from what I remember anyway..

Cumbria, where the fun starts when you're drunk lol

Smile

As far as I can remember Paul and Chrissie had a little boy Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by cathy1978
    As far as I can remember Paul and Chrissie had a little boy Ben.
    I think his name was Andrew

Gail (Fiona Corke)

I couldn't find an old thread for Paul's ex-wife, Gail, so I have started a new one.

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours brings back Paul Robinson's ex-wife Gail after 12 years
    Fiona Corke returns to play the popular character.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...e-gail-return/

Neighbours has confirmed Paul Robinson's second wife Gail will be making a return to the show next week.

Fiona Corke is reprising the role of Gail, 12 years after her last appearance on Ramsay Street.

Viewers will see Gail again on Wednesday, August 21, when she turns up at Number 22 and breaks up a vicious catfight between her granddaughter Harlow and feisty Roxy Willis.

Once things have settled down, Gail reveals that she has come to Erinsborough to get to know Harlow – an idea that Paul fully supports.

Unfortunately, Paul's fiancé Terese Willis isn't so thrilled to see Gail, especially when she starts questioning Harlow's living situation.

As Gail picks up on the severity of the tension between Harlow and Roxy, she starts to fear that living with Paul isn't working out for their granddaughter.

Paul tries to assure a clearly worried Terese that his ex is harmless, but he gets more than he bargained for when Gail accuses them both of neglect and threatens to take Harlow away.

The tense situation only gets worse when Gail tells Paul that she blames him for the loss of both her sons, with Cameron dead and Robert still in jail for his crimes.

Although Paul tries his best to defend himself, Gail believes Harlow may end up on the same troubled path as Robert if she carries on living with Paul.

Gail is forced to reconsider her harsh stance when she learns Harlow has been doing well at school since moving to the Street. Harlow also makes it clear that she wants to stay in Erinsborough.

Gail ultimately backs down over her threats to take Harlow away, but soon causes a stir with another meddling move – telling Terese not to marry Paul.

A flabbergasted Terese struggles with Gail's behaviour and suspects that she may want Paul back. Is she right to be worried about Gail's true agenda?

Fiona Corke played the role of Gail as a Neighbours regular between 1987 and 1989. She made return appearances in 2005, 2006 and 2007.

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, August 21, Thursday, August 22 and Friday, August 23 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

ChrisRF (17-08-2019), lizann (12-08-2019), MellBee (12-08-2019), Perdita (12-08-2019), Ruffed_lemur (13-08-2019)

new lady for gary

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (13-08-2019)

Digital Spy article with some background on the character Gail, for anyone interested:

Neighbours – who is Paul Robinson's ex-wife Gail Lewis again?
    Here's the lowdown on the returning character.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ewis-robinson/

Thread Information