Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 12th - 16th August 2019

seeing them kissing with her in her school uniform was a whole world of wrong.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsVB For This Useful Post:

Rowdydog12 (11-08-2019)

She's 18 and an adult so no big deal. If both are at least 18 or so age difference doesn't matter. Roxy is roughly the same age and Vance is late 30's. Not an issue

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (09-08-2019), Ruffed_lemur (09-08-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsVB View Post
    seeing them kissing with her in her school uniform was a whole world of wrong.
    Yep. Weird.

There's also his brushes with the law. Again, surprised Shane is fine with it.

Although half the street have been to jail so maybe it's also a non issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
    She's 18 and an adult so no big deal. If both are at least 18 or so age difference doesn't matter. Roxy is roughly the same age and Vance is late 30's. Not an issue
    It should be, though. IRL you get parents putting up some resistance or at least showing concern when their daughter dates someone considerably older - especially if it's the first boyfriend. 18 or not, she's still at school. Instead we've had Shane trying to give her sex advice, or, er, sandwich advice and even getting mad at Ned for not meeting her at the hotel. They seem far too relaxed about it.

Roxy's parents aren't in the show, so that's different and they had a few scenes where she addresses the gap.

Ned’s 24-25. V is 18. I don’t see anything wrong with that, I’ve had the same age gap myself. I think it’s pretty normal these days. It’s when they are old enough to be the parent of their partner is when it’s gross.

Shane has been in prison himself

Thread Information