Thread: James Stewart (Justin) & Sarah Roberts (Willow) get married in Dublin

James Stewart (Justin) & Sarah Roberts (Willow) get married in Dublin

James Stewart (Justin) & Sarah Roberts (Willow) have married in Dublin:

Dublinlive.ie article:

Home and Away stars James Stewart and Sarah Roberts get married in Dublin at same venue as David and Victoria Beckham
    The Castle is located west of Dublin city centre and dates back to the early 15th century.

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/celeb...dding-16649657

The stars of famous Australian TV show, Home and Away, James Stewart and Sarah Roberts got married this week - with the pair travelling to Dublin to get hitched in the same venue as Posh and Becks.

The pair said their I dos at the stunning Luttrellstown Castle where David and Victoria Beckham tied the knot in 1999.

The Castle is located in the west part of Dublin city centre and dates back to the early 15th century.

James and Sarah have been dating for two years with James popping the question to Sarah last November and she had hinted during interviews that they may have a destination wedding.

Previously speaking to TV WEEK Sarah admitted she was delighted with both the venue and her dress.

She said: "I'm going to feel like Cinderella on the day, but not necessarily because of the dress. It could be because of the venue."

"I care more about my wedding dress, I'm going to look at those photos forever."

Speaking about falling in love with her husband James, Sarah said: "I know – I found it [love].

We started dating around the time of the Conor McGregor fight [against boxer Floyd Mayweather].

"It's pretty funny that's how I remember it."

And the Digital Spy article:

Home and Away stars James Stewart and Sarah Roberts marry in Ireland
    Real-life soap couple tie the knot.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...marry-ireland/

i got no invite, cost a pretty penny that castle

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (27-07-2019)

Thread Information