Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jade (Lottie Henshall)

Jade (Lottie Henshall)

Online news ... A new character apparently will join Corrie when Fiz returns with Hope. Lottie Henshall will play their live in tutor Jade who comes to help Hope settle back in to family life .... now will Steve McDonald father another baby by end of the year .. or who will be dating her first?
    Last edited by Perdita; 12-07-2019 at 17:49.

is she connected to hope's papa john stape

Quote Originally Posted by emerald View Post
    There's something not quite right about the whole situation or indeed about Jade herself. I was wondering if it will turn into The Hand That Rocks the Cradle, with Jade trying to replace Fiz as Hope's "mother" or even trying to steal Tyrone off her.. Evelyn seems to have softened towards her after their little chat but I'm hoping she will keep an eye on her.
    She will end up drugging Tyrone, bedding him, usual psycho behaviour although so far she has not shown much interest in Tyrone

How did Fiz find her or did she find Fiz while in Birmingham to become Hope's help teacher, did the school arrange?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    She will end up drugging Tyrone, bedding him, usual psycho behaviour although so far she has not shown much interest in Tyrone

How did Fiz find her or did she find Fiz while in Birmingham to become Hope's help teacher, did the school arrange?
    I presume Fiz found her at the school that Hope went to and they became .. close...

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I presume Fiz found her at the school that Hope went to and they became .. close...
    I reckon another gay character?after all, the street likes to have it's quota of PC characters, maybe she could be a Binary Character, don't think Corra has done that one yet
    Last edited by mysangry; 04-10-2019 at 19:49.

Coronation Street will reveal Jade Rowan's huge secret in tonight's double bill (November 27).

Fans have been kept guessing over Jade's hidden agenda ever since she made her first appearance on the cobbles in September.

Wednesday night's double bill will see all become clear, as a key scene shows what Jade has been hiding in recent months.

While we're sworn to secrecy on the big reveal, viewers can expect it to set up some major storylines in the weeks to follow.

Jade arrived on the Street earlier this year, moving in with Fiz Stape and Tyrone Dobbs in order to help Hope with her education. She had previously worked as Hope's teaching assistant in Birmingham.

Over time, Corrie has delivered some tell-tale clues that Jade isn't all she seems.

Most recently, she started a fire in the back yard at the Dobbs house in order to frame Hope. She also sneakily used this as an opportunity to get closer to Hope, making it clear that she was the only one who believed her innocence.

Jennie McAlpine, who plays Fiz, previously addressed the Jade mystery and acknowledged that some fans are expecting her to have an affair with Tyrone.

She said: "People keep coming up to me in the street and saying: 'You've got to watch her, she's after your Tyrone!' 'Ooh, there's something not right about Jade!'"

Jennie also explained: "Fiz really likes Jade. After all, she brought Jade to Weatherfield to help with Hope.

"Fiz wants Hope to be okay, so she is happy that Hope responds to Jade, but she is gutted that Hope listens to Jade and not to her.

"It makes Fiz feel totally useless as a mother. Jade seems to have a great relationship with Hope and she can control Hope in a way that Fiz can't."

Digital Spy

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (27-11-2019)

john stape's daughter who he never told fizz about

So how did Jade get to know that Fiz was in Birmingham and arranged to be Hope's teaching assistant???? I could understand it if she had got to Weatherfield and somehow managed to become friendly with her but this is rather far fetched???

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

parkerman (28-11-2019), tammyy2j (28-11-2019)

What age was John to have fathered Jade?

Coronation Street has confirmed that the truth about Jade Rowan will finally be exposed next month.

Scenes airing on Wednesday, January 8 will see Fiz Stape (Jennie McAlpine) and Tyrone Dobbs (Alan Halsall) discover that Jade has been hiding her true identity from them for months.

Viewers know that Jade (Lottie Henshall) is the daughter of Fiz's late husband John Stape and has been secretly plotting to get closer to her half-sister Hope.

Fiz and Tyrone discover this secret after Hope and Ruby are both placed into foster care due to suspicions over their home life.

When the realisation dawns that Jade has been plotting against them, it may already be too late to do anything about it.

Speaking about the big revelation, Jennie McAlpine – who plays Fiz – teased: "It will be interesting to see what happens. It would be easy for Tyrone to blame Fiz for bringing Jade into their lives.

"At the end of the day, Hope is not his daughter, but I do think they are strong and can get through this.

"Fiz is a mother and a caring person. She will understand that Jade is a victim in all of this too, but first of all she has to try and clear her name. Jade has caused the family so many problems and there is worse to come."

Asked about Corrie's decision to revisit John's storyline, Jennie replied: "I thought it was absolutely brilliant.

"Both Tyrone and Fiz have the spectre of their ex-partners in the background and that history is something they both have to deal with. To bring John Stape 'back from the dead' in this way is fantastic.

"I took a screenshot of John Stape trending on Twitter and sent it to Graeme Hawley, telling him he's still got it! He was quite pleased at that.

"Everybody loved John Stape and how daft Fiz was, not noticing all of the bodies! The fact he's back in this guise is great.

"We don't know how much Jade knows about her dad, but the traits she's got from him are uncanny. She's doing all of these bad things for what she thinks is the right reason, to look after Hope, just like he thought he was doing all of his things for the right reason!"

Digital Spy

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (31-12-2019)

Thread Information