Thread: Sheree (Suzette Llewellyn)

Sheree (Suzette Llewellyn)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/eas...trick-trueman/

EastEnders has lined up a familiar face from Coronation Street, Hollyoaks, Holby City and Doctors to spice up Patrick Trueman's love life.

Suzette Llewellyn will be joining the BBC One soap this summer as Sheree. Her character will surprise Kim (Tameka Empson) and Denise Fox (Diane Parish) when she arrives in the Square on Patrick's (Rudolph Walker) arm.

Sheree is described as "a ball of positivity with a serious zest for life," but she's also never afraid to share her opinion or go toe-to-toe with anyone when they've done her wrong.

“I am delighted to be joining the cast of EastEnders and I’m very excited to see what’s in store for Sheree," Suzette said today (June 18). "She’s bold, bright and a lot of fun so I can’t wait to see how she settles into Walford.”

As mentioned, Llewellyn is a veteran of many soaps — and notably turned up in a few different stints between 2013 and 2017 as Weatherfield General's neurosurgeon Nina Morrison in Corrie.

Llewellyn even previously appeared in EastEnders, playing a court clerk in a recurring role as part of Max Branning's trial when he was framed for the murder of Lucy Beale in 2015.

EastEnders boss Jon Sen has said of her return to the soap in this new role: "I'm thrilled to announce that Suzette’s joining the show as Sheree — a force of nature with a big heart who’s never far away from trouble... Fans are in for a treat this summer!”

Llewellyn has already started filming on EastEnders, with her character Sheree's arrival airing over the summer.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (19-06-2019)

she is an old flame ex of paddy but looks denise's age

is she paddy's wife? did they marry? is her 4th hubby?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is she paddy's wife? did they marry? is her 4th hubby?
    Are they married?

she goes missing

Thread Information