Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Christie Whelan-Browne (to play Scarlett Brady)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours' Scarlett Brady shows her true colours by blackmailing Paul Robinson
    Can she outsmart him?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...paul-robinson/

Neighbours schemer Scarlett Brady finds a new victim next week as she blackmails Paul Robinson.

Scarlett (Christie Whelan Browne) shows that she's a match for Paul as she turns ruthless in a bid to keep her job at Lassiters.

Paul (Stefan Dennis) turns against Scarlett when he finds out that she failed to provide accurate job references when she was hired.

When Paul sees more evidence that Scarlett isn't all she seems and decides to dig further, he discovers that she hasn't even worked in a hotel before.

No-nonsense Paul takes action by firing Scarlett, but she refuses to let go of her job so easily – wanting to stay as close as possible to Ned Willis (Ben Hall).

Scarlett resorts to blackmail by telling Paul that she knows all about the cameras that were recently found at the hotel, and will take the scandal to the press if he sacks her.

Paul still doesn't want Scarlett to be part of the team, so he tries to barter with her by offering a cash bribe if she leaves Erinsborough and keeps quiet about the camera scandal.

Still obsessed with all things Ned, sly Scarlett refuses and reiterates that she wants to keep her job above all else.

Paul has no choice but to agree, although he can't help feeling that there's more to Scarlett's behaviour than meets the eye.

Unknown to everyone, Scarlett has all of the footage from the hidden cameras at Lassiters – including the explicit footage of Amy Williams and Kyle Canning. How far is she prepared to go to get what she wants?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, October 21 and Tuesday, October 22 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (15-10-2019), Ruffed_lemur (14-10-2019), tammyy2j (15-10-2019)

Digital Spy article. Trailer for the Halloween storyline:

Neighbours releases sinister trailer for Halloween stabbing storyline
    "Hell hath ho fury like Scarlett scorned."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...yline-trailer/

Just a few days ago, Neighbours released a bunch of stills from an upcoming episode that will see Ned Willis fighting for his life in a surprisingly bloody storyline.

Now, the Aussie soap has unveiled a sinister trailer that promises 'hell hath no fury' like Scarlett Brady scorned.

In the Halloween special's teaser, Scarlett (Christie Whelan Browne) can be seen wearing a wedding dress and stalking a suited-and-booted Ned (Ben Hall) through a mysterious maze.

"If you were my boyfriend, I'd never take you for granted," we hear Scarlett say ominously over the trailer.

It's previously been revealed that the pair end up at a luxurious B&B after an increasingly obsessive Scarlett convinces Ned to consider a relationship between them and embark on a romantic getaway with her. Which is when things go seriously wrong...

Concerned for Ned's safety, former girlfriend Yashvi Rebecchi (Olivia Junkeer) texts a man named Scott Mayfair asking about Scarlett in the trailer. But instead of putting her mind at ease, her worries are amplified when Scott replies, saying: "Stay away from Scarlett! She's dangerous! She tried to kill me!"

Back in the maze, Ned starts running as we hear him protest: "This is all too much, I don't even know you."

Fans already know that Scarlett's scheming goes according to plan, as the aforementioned images depict her holding a knife over a wounded Ned. But he isn't the only one that she injures in the process. In their attempt to save Ned from Scarlett, Yashvi and Bea Nilsson (Bonnie Anderson) also get hurt by the crazed character.

Will anyone be able to stop Scarlett and come to their rescue in time?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, October 30 and Thursday, October 31 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (23-10-2019), Ruffed_lemur (23-10-2019)

So this was all in the lead up to Halloween. Thank god that’s over.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyzaah For This Useful Post:

courseiam (24-10-2019)

Won't be long until Scarlett is in a padded cell with a straight jacket She's clearly deranged but it's hard not to fell some empathy for her considering what happened to her family.

I don’t believe the story about her family. I don’t believe anything she says.

I think they did die.

she reminded me of izzy when blackmailing paul

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

MellBee (24-10-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by kaz21 View Post
    I think they did die.
    I think they did, but wouldn't be surprised if Scarlett was responsible.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (24-10-2019)

Did she ever reveal of why her obsession with Ned? Was it just that he was a guy who helped her?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (05-11-2019)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours announces Christie Whelan Browne is returning as Scarlett Brady
    Ned Willis' stalker was last seen in October.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...browne-return/

Neighbours has announced that Christie Whelan Browne is returning as Scarlett Brady.

Christie played stalker Scarlett in September and October 2019, with the character last seen taken into custody after she stabbed and tried to kill Ned Willis (Ben Hall).

No story details about her return have been confirmed yet, but Christie said that she was "excited" to be back.

"Scarlett is complex, and I knew the storyline that was planned was going to be very fun," she said. "It is fun to play her and try and empathise with her actions."

The star added that she was five weeks pregnant when she returned to the set.

"It was so comforting to be able to continue to work during the pandemic. And the attention to safety and everyone's wellbeing was so strong, I never felt concerned," she said.

"I arrived to start my stint on the show and I was five weeks pregnant. It was still a secret at that point, so Nurse Sally looked out for me every day.

"It was pretty amazing to think my baby was making a debut on one of Australia's most iconic shows while only a tiny embryo. That's something he can brag about to the other babies in the nursery at the hospital when he is born."

Christie also praised co-star Ben Hall, calling him "a complete pro".

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (03-09-2020), tammyy2j (03-09-2020)

Thread Information