Thread: Denise van Outen and Richard Arnold joining Neighbours in guest roles

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Denise van Outen and Richard Arnold joining Neighbours in guest roles

Neighbours has announced that presenter and actress Denise van Outen is joining the cast for a guest role.

The TV personality is currently filming scenes for the Aussie soap in London, alongside stars Stefan Dennis and Rebekah Elmaloglou.

And joining Denise is Good Morning Britain presenter Richard Arnold, who will also be making his debut on the show.

Denise has been cast as Prue Wallace, the enigmatic mother of Harlow Robinson (Jemma Donovan), and her upcoming scenes are said to be part of a major storyline that will unfold later in the year.

Speaking about her guest role, Denise shared her excitement to be joining the legendary soap.

"I am thrilled to be joining the cast of one the world's most iconic shows, Neighbours," she said.

"To be asked is a privilege and I am very excited to get to work on a really fun storyline first in London and then heading over to Melbourne.

"I can't say too much just yet but my character Prue is heading to Ramsay Street to stir things up and I can't wait!"

GMB's Richard will play Graham, a man who's said to have unhealthy influence over Denise's character Prue, but there are no further details on how he will fit in the new storyline.

Speaking about his cameo appearance, Richard said: "I always knew my career would hit a 'dead end' eventually but I never dreamed it would do so in such spectacular fashion joining the cast of Neighbours, home to the most famous cul-de-sac in television. G'day Britain!"

Neighbours favourite Stefan Dennis also shared a few words about working with Denise and Richard, saying: "We love the Brits and being in this incredible city!

Digital Spy

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

ChrisRF (22-06-2019), MellBee (12-06-2019), Pantherboy (12-06-2019), Ruffed_lemur (12-06-2019)

Thread Information