Thread: Mackenzie Booth (Emily Weir)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    DS article:

Home and Away's Mackenzie Booth makes an upsetting decision after Summer Bay break
    "I will not call you again."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...nzie-decision/

Home and Away spoilers follow from Wednesday's Australian episodes (April 5), which some UK viewers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away's Mackenzie Booth returned to screens in Australia on Wednesday after a three-week break.

Mackenzie headed back home to the Astoni farmhouse after taking time out following the shock departure of her boyfriend Gabe Miller.

Last month, Gabe saw how much Mackenzie was struggling with the news that his cancer had returned.

Fearing that he would soon become a burden, Gabe sent Mac away on a brief errand and packed his bags while she was gone. When Mac arrived back later, she was horrified to discover that Gabe had walked out on her, leaving a goodbye note behind.

Mac then confided in her new friend Mali Hudson about how she needed her own break from the Bay, so she also packed a bag to leave.

In Wednesday's triple bill of episodes in Australia, Mac struggled to return to normality after coming back home for the first time in weeks.

Aside from Mali, most of Mac's friends in the Bay were unaware that her relationship with Gabe had ended again.

However, when everyone started to notice Mac behaving strangely, she reluctantly shared the news with Tane Parata and he spread the word.

Mac continued to bombard Gabe with phone calls, leaving him several voicemail messages that went unanswered.

After a heart-to-heart with unlikely friend John Palmer, an emotional Mac eventually realised that she had no choice but to let Gabe go.

In a seemingly final voicemail, Mac told him: "Gabe, it's me. You win. I will move on with my life the way that you want.

"It still hurts. I still wish that things were different. But I will not call you again. I love you."

Is this really the last time that Mac will get a chance to speak to Gabe?

Home and Away fans in the UK will see these scenes on Channel 5 in May.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.45pm on Channel 5 and 6pm on 5STAR. First-look screenings air at 6.30pm on 5STAR and the show also streams on My5.

In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7plus.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (08-04-2023)

Thread Information