Thread: Four exits in a week

Four exits in a week

So we've had four exits announced and it hasn't even been a week - Tristan Gemmill (Robert Preston), Faye Brookes (Kate Connor), Katie McGlynn (Sinead Tinker) and now even Liam Bairstow (Alex Warner) has announced his departure via twitter. This follows Kym Marsh (Michelle Connor), Connie Hyde (Gina Seddon) and Bhavna Limbachia (Rana Habeeb) all announcing their exits earlier in the year.

What is going on with Corrie? Who will be next?

I have a feeling that those on the chopping block could include - Anthony Cotton (Sean Tully), Mikey North (Gary Windass), Cherylee Houston (Izzy Armstrong), Charlie de Melo (Imran Habeeb) and Melanie Hill (Cathy Matthews). While I may be wrong about the next character to leave - I fear this is only the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Connor View Post
    So we've had four exits announced and it hasn't even been a week - Tristan Gemmill (Robert Preston), Faye Brookes (Kate Connor), Katie McGlynn (Sinead Tinker) and now even Liam Bairstow (Alex Warner) has announced his departure via twitter. This follows Kym Marsh (Michelle Connor), Connie Hyde (Gina Seddon) and Bhavna Limbachia (Rana Habeeb) all announcing their exits earlier in the year.

What is going on with Corrie? Who will be next?

I have a feeling that those on the chopping block could include - Anthony Cotton (Sean Tully), Mikey North (Gary Windass), Cherylee Houston (Izzy Armstrong), Charlie de Melo (Imran Habeeb) and Melanie Hill (Cathy Matthews). While I may be wrong about the next character to leave - I fear this is only the beginning.
    Actually, I can't say I'd be sorry to see any of those leave except Melanie Hill.

It has been clarified that Liam Bairstow (Alex Warner) isn't leaving - the announcement he made was taken the wrong way.

So far so good, a few more to exit and Corra may be saved, the story writers need to look in the past and see what glued the viewers, I can remember Mike Baldwin and Deirdre's affair and it had so many talking,
    Think we just don't really care for the characters anymore, though I love Tim and Sally, guess it is only a matter oftime before Corra stories start to copy the other soaps!!

Thread Information